Girl & Sea

Now I'm facing the sea!

The sun is about to hide under the sea, gradually and silently announcing the world to return to their own world from the busy- bee world!

The atmosphere is so calm, though I can the roaring waves far...far ahead of me.

The sky is not blue anymore! I can see the pink- orangish sky above me, with a collection of birds scattered here and there. I took one picture of the same, don't wanna forget the memory!

I observed my surroundings, lot of people came here to escape from their normal life, to forget all the worries. Kids are playing around ,their innocent smiles, their close ones watching them in awe.

Then I noticed the youth, making jokes of each other, eating the junkies!...ha typical...ha ha....enjoying their own bubble moment.

I found a lot of people of various age sections around me. But I'm feeling a blissful vibe, I hope their are also enjoying the same.

Hey, who can ignore this water beauty and the sun lady.. :)

I returned to my own bubble. First I just stayed their watching the waves attacking me, the cold waves are giving me such a soothing effect!.

As usual, I wrote my name, which was just a vision for few seconds...ha , waves chased my writing :(.. Hmm ,ok fine ,but I'm not gonna give up...ha ha .I wrote so many silly things that came to my mind.

But the final word I wrote was " Thankyou". Just for giving me this wonderful time.

How nature can affect us so deeply through it's simple gifts ..right?. I wish I can watch many more similar
sunsets, happy people.

Yeah , I'm definitely looking forward!

~N~