Actions or Words?

I am having a different view about " words", it's similar to a double sided coin.

Words can heal you, when you're feeling down due to some problems, sometimes we may search for a helping hand ,hmm...from a particular person maybe.

Words can soothe your mood!, when we look back, to our past ,we may think that if someone was there to guide me, to lead me by saying these rightful words!

We all wish like that to happen right?

But it may not be available to us during that moment, when we thought we needed them.

You can ensure that you can provide that help to some other suffering people, whatever help ,that you are ready to provide is always appreciatable irrespective of its final result.

Sometimes, I prefer actions over words. Some people may not be good with their words. To the outside world, they maybe some brooding personalities,having some tough barrier towards others. But their actions are like pure gold!. No words can provide that " so called comfort" to us ,other than their actions, which we're gonna realise later!

So what's the meaning of these sugar coated words, if the beauty is only in the words!. I'm not encouraging this !

We will meet new people, form new circles, will go through unexpected occasions, and believe me, you'll realise the reality!.

Well we don't have another option right?

Lol... let's face it dude!