Mother

How can extreme pain give us long-lasting happiness?

The best example ,that I can show you is the birth of a human!

Though, I'm still a daughter, many people shared there experiences ,or their life threatening experience :)

You'll feel like there is no tomorrow, you can't predict what's happening inside yourself, you may feel like everything inside you is breaking, you're continuously praying for that particular moment to stop!

Easy to say, right?

But after you see that little bundle of joy in your hands, little face, eyes, nose, rose- cheeks... Wow!, I'm just describing this ,but I'm feeling really happy!

Life never cease to amaze me!, this is just one perfect example right?

Once a woman change her role as a mother, that's a responsibility for a lifetime.Whatever happens, your children is always that little bundle of joy for you, irrespective of the time.

We know how life works!, we're praying for the best things to happen to our lovely ones, will do anything to see their smile, protect them from whatever evil surrounds them, we may not be able to realise the outcome, but atleast we'll try right!

Mother are like living sacrifice!, I just feel like referring them, don't ask me why? :)

Knowingly or unknowingly, there're seeing their self in you, so they'll overcome any hurdles for you, in return they've zero expectations from you. They will on cloud nine once you conquer the challenges, the goals in your life.

I know, scenarios are changing ,some of  you may not be experiencing the same. But I wanna share this mainly on a positive note!

To all suffering ones, your time will change, that's for sure. Miracles can be instantaneous!. And if you're not experiencing this right now!, you will experience, that's one sure thing!

Also, I hope that you'll show others ,influence others in a better way, guide them in a good way, just like our mothers around us!

I wanna thank all the beautiful mommies ,who are doing an amazing duty, motherhood.

Thankyou for being with us, for tolearating us, lol ;) , for all the lessons you've shared ,for being our first teacher , I know, the list is too long , I'm not capable to list all of them!

To those, who are yet to experience this, I just wanna say that, no I'm actually praying that you'll experience soon.

~N~