Music

Music always amazes me!
.
One of the best things enjoyed by us till date. No matter whatever our mood is , like chirpy, crappy, sassy, lovely, ha...music with always find us !
.
Why are we so attached to music?. I think it's one of the best therapy that we can provide for us!

We may feel an immediate connection to the lyrics sometimes, because we're searching something deeper in them, hmm... maybe for some *particular* person or something like that :) . Maybe, we are not connected to the lyrics , we're searching for " that someone" in them!

Hey, who else can soothe the broken hearts ;) ?

You have to admit that you've a particular moment in your life where you've started moving to the beats, like is there is no tomorrow. Well dance and music are like an invisible couple!

Wanna say something seriously!, Don't ever judge someone's musical taste, ok.. *note the sarcasm* . While some will always stick to their particular interest, other's interest are like a combination of north pole and south pole, and this is my real-life testimonial... Hihi..!

We will forget our own surroundings, when we are transferred to another world. Close your eyes, feel the music, fill your inner-self with catchy scenarios, definitely a simple healer!

I wanna remember all the musicians who've shared this beautiful gift with us, for instantaneously changing our mood. I'm waiting for more exciting songs to be discovered and to cherish them.

I'm wishing all the upcoming musicians all over the world, a bright future and best wishes . Lots of prayers too!.

Just wanna know the type of music you are enjoying!, share with me, ok :)

~N~