Chapter 1 : Again (Revised)

"Tay what are you doing, are you free? Let's go out eat at the new restaurant that I told you the one that got good reviews"

"Okay, Hin just wait 15 minutes, I need to shower."

He ended the call and grabs his towel to freshen up himself, it is 11 already but he got really bad night that he can't sleep until nearly 5 in the morning again. This happened like a routine that he will slept late, waking up late too and if there is work he will wake up earlier or a call from his best friend to invite him to eat. A call from his best friend, New or his nickname is Hin. This is because of he is like a stone, physically and mentally hard. He is kind but really stubborn that they always ended up bickering about irrelevant things. Then, the reason why he always gets a new girlfriend after short term of being single. Tay already advised him again on again that being a celebrity, it is really hard to date especially if he dates a non-celebrity and he had an imaginary couple with a guy, plus a hectic schedule.

Tay is having unrequited love with his best friend for few years and being an imaginary couple with him also sometimes worsen the condition as he needs to do all the fanservices. He is done getting ready to go out with New then, there are knocks at his door. He is here, Tay think to himself and grinning happily to meet his "best friend". He opens the door and sees smiling Hin, and then they walk together to New's car.

"What is your plan for today Tay, I need to go to Grammy today. There are some works to do and they want to talk about some new project offers, I guess."

"I had vocal class again, so I need to go, this project with Off and Arm need some singing. It is different from the Grandsons but still need to. It is like a travel program plus musical I really can't get the full image of it but travel like P'Jennie, Mae Godji, and Yai Golf is interesting. But it is not a straight shooting to all the places, they are parts of it but it will be a long 3 to 6 months project at 10 different places. I can't wait although it is just travel locally. But I'll have a few day breaks then I will travel again. Huii, I'll bored look at their faces. "

"My friend will go here and there , how I can survive eating alone. If you travel with me will you be bored with me?"

"It will be a boring trips too if I'll go with you. Don't be dramatic you will be busy and still eating. That's why you are chubby."

They started bickering from the car at the restaurant till arrived at the Grammy Tower then, they need to part way to their work. Then Tay meets with the 91 liner gang then they practice with P'Yu then the kids also came to practice. They are Bright, Win, Mix, Toptap, Nanon, Frank and Drake also here. The singing lesson comes and goes like the wind. Now they are hanging out with everyone. Suddenly Bright come closer to Tay.

"P'Tay look at this. This is really interesting and I think you will like it"

It is an advertisement about National Geographic finding people to join their exploration in Kenya, Mali and other places in the continent for three to six months. They more focus on floral especially the God's Garden and starting middle November. Tay thinks that he doesn't have any confirmed work after October as his series and project finish filming.

"Yeah. This is interesting. Send me the link. I want to see the details."

"Do you want to go P'Tay?"

"Maybe, maybe not. Just wait and see"

In Tay mind he want to go but he feel like he can't be apart with New. Suddenly a voice in his mind said. That New being clingy to him is temporary as he will find a new girl after a while.

"P'Tay! Are you okay?" Bright asked with a concern face.

"Yeah. I'm okay just space out. Thinking. God's Garden is pretty and it is in one of my bucket list to go."

Then Bright said excuse himself and go to his gang.

"Ai'Tay are you going to come back with me?"

Tay nodded and follow Off to the parking lot. They talk about how the they think they are progressing and plan about what to buy for dinner as they plan to eat with Arm at Arm's place. They went to nearest supermarket that had it all as they are picky about their ingredients that need to be organic and everything. Off being Off wanted Tay to take his picture pose at the grocery alley. After a lot of playing, ingredients are picked and paid. They already in the car suddenly, Off ask Tay the question that he never expected come out from his mouth.

"Tay are you okay being with New, you know this is a phase of being clingy and then he will get a girlfriend again. Then he will distancing himself from you again as he is busy with the girl."

Tay shocked as he lost his word and look at his friends that is driving with calm face like he didn't drop the question just now. Then he continued,

"Whatever decision you make a choice for yourself and love yourself first. Okay Iet's drop the subject. What did Bright show you just now that you look so serious."

"Oh! Oh! About this exploration program under National Geographic, they want someone with interest in nature and floral. They want to do study at the God's Garden in Africa start from middle November for three to six months. It is one of my bucket list to go there once before I died."

"Then what are you waiting for go apply and go. This is one of the lifetime chances. You got your photography portfolio, you got the skill and interest. You will experience things more. Just go as you don't have anything confirmed yet for next year and no event during that time. As for your business, what is business partner for and you got enough money to hire someone to do business for you for a while. Just go, for yourself"

"l'm still thinking about.."

"Don't think. Please make your own choice. I think your parents will be okay with it. They will be worried but they will okay with it. If you think about New, then don't think. He should be support on what you do. You should live the way you like and don't make decision because of him. You should move on."

He nodded and look at the road. He knew that this night will be a long night with both of them persuade him to go.