Chapter 5 -part 1-

Chapter 5 -part 1-

Wedding day

Y/n POV
Well today is the day where I'm getting married and much more worse we don't have the time of meeting each other since we were to busy so lets just say we don't know who am I going to get married to. Right now I am just waiting for my turn to walk down the isle and my father is right beside me. Then suddenly the gates open then me and my father walk down the isle. I put my attention to the one who is beside the altar or in short my future husband, and should I say he was hella handsome but most probably a jerk. We reach to him and my father handed me to him and pat his shoulder. He took my hand and we walked up to the priest.

Author:I don't really know what happens in weddings so lets just skip to the vows.

Priest:Do you Kang Y/n take Jeon Jungkook as your husband.from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part.?

Y/n:I-i do...
God why the hell am I here again?

Priest:Very well. Do you Jeon Jungkook take Kang Y/n as your wife. from thos day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and health, to love and cherish, till death do us part.?

Jungkook:I do...
Jungkook's mind:Im so done with life.

Priest:I know proudly announce you as husband and wife. The groom shall kiss the bride.
We were now looking at each other who will make the move. Its been at least 5 seconds were still staring at each other until he leaned in and peck my lips for at least 1.5 seconds.

Author:I apologize if I did something wrong in the marriage as I have never seen anyone married before.

Everyone clapped and me and Jungkook walked down the isle going to change for the party well only me tho.

Party place

MC:Everyone I present you the new couple Jeon Y/n and Jeon Jungkook.
Everybody claps as we walked in and Im also not used to refer as Jeon Y/n.

MC:Would you like to say some few words to your relatives or crowd?
We just both stand there in silence.

Author:Also I forgot to show you guys your wedding dress and your wearing right now and also Jungkook's suit. So here ya go.

Your wedding dress

Your outfit right now

Jungkook's suit

Jungkook grabbed the mic and spoke

Jungkook:Thank you everyone for coming to mine and my wife's wedding. Thank you big hit for agreeing to this marriage and also to bts and to txt thank you for making time to our wedding.

Y/n's mind: I can say that he really didn't mean it but who cares.Aishh

Jungkook:Y/n would you like to speak some words?

Y/n:Uhhh sure?
He handed me the mic and I spoke.

Y/n:Ummm thank you everyone who come most especially to the ones who are busy. I also want to thank our parents to make this event special. Thats all for me thank you.

I looked around to see where I should place the mic but suddenly Jungkook grabbed the mic and put it down on the table.

MC:Well thank you very much Mrs and Mr. Jeon for your speech. As for now we will do the ritual in every wedding. First off all the first dance and second the dove third is the throwing of the bouquet and the ankle thing(I don't really know what is that so if you know please let me know) So shall we start?
Everybody screamed yes

MC:In that case play the music.
He offered me his hand of course I took it since I didn't really have a choice. He guided me to the center and let me face him. He put his hand on my waist and the other one on my hand as for me I put my other hand on his shoulder and we started to move/dance.After like 20 minutes, people started joining in.

After 40 more minutes

MC:Ahh I see everyone is having a good time but we need the couple of this day to release the doves. So may I please call Mrs and Mr. Jeon.

We walked towards the middle and someone gave us 2 doves. 1 for me, 1 for Jungkook.

MC:When I count to 3 release the doves.
We nodded our heads as right now we are both holding onto the doves not that tight but the dove of mine and most probably Jungkook's is right now struggling to get out from our grips.

MC:Everyone lets count! Release the doves on 3!...2!...1!...
We release the doves and they flew.

MC:Bravo bravo! In exactly 10 minutes the next activity shall start! For now everyone could start getting snacks!

Me and Jungkook sit down on the table for 2 and we just stare at the others getting snacks which is tteoboki,hotteok, crepe and more.We just stay in silence until Jungkook spoke.

Jungkook:Do you want anything? Ill be getting some.

Y/n:Ummm just get me anything.
Jungkook nodded and get some food. In my mind I think jungkook is not that bad. Maybe I can live with it hopefully... I just really hope he is not pretending or anything.

Jungkook POV
I walked towards the table full of food. I walked towards where they placed the plates and grabbed two.

Jungkook:hmmm she said anything so ill just get everything.
I was about to ask the chef to give me hotteok suddenly someone put their arm around me. I turned around and saw the my members most especially jimin since he is the one who put his arm around me.

Hello everyone! I just want to say sorry for the chapter and also put all the events in the wedding. As for Chapter 5 part 2 it would be the continuation off the wedding and maybe their first night? Im not really sure yet but Im sure that I would be posting it tomorrow.

So I think this would be the first question of the fanfiction
Hows your quarantine life going?