Chapter 9

Chapter 9

Jungkook POV
When I got home I immediately go to my room texting Lisa. Yeah Im guessing now your confused.

Flashback~

I was practicing with Jimin hyung and Hobi hyung until someone called me.
*btw there practicing to the idol intro in mama 2018 if you remember*

-Mom-

*On phone*

Jungkook:Hello mom~

Mom:Jungkook are you free right now or at dinner?

Jungkook:Now not really but Ill ask my manager at dinner, but why?

Mom:Well me and your dad have been missing you a lot.

Jungkook:Mom you literally just saw me 2 days ago.

Mom:Well says the boy who left us at the age of 13 and not coming back until the age of 15.

Jungkook:Im sorry mom but I was a trainee back then.

Mom:That is why we need bonding. Also tell y/n if shes not busy that we will have dinner in our house.

Author:Im so sorry guys I know that they literally just married yesterday but lets just say they married for 3 months now. Im sorry for the error!

Jungkook:Ok mom.

*End of phone call*

Hobi:Who is it?

Jungkook:My mom. She said that we will have dinner at my parents house.

Jimin:Well your lucky that we have a day off tomorrow and were free tonight.

Jungkook:Ah ill ask— wait really?

Hobi:You didn't know? Well whatever lets start again from the top!
After practice I called my mom saying that Ill go to dinner then she asked wether y/n is coming. I forgot to ask her, I called her and she picked up.

*On phone*

Jungkook:Y/nnnnn are you free?

???:Im sorry shes not free and Im not y/n.

Jungkook:Who are you?

???:Im Lisa her friend, may I ask who is this.

Jungkook:This is her husband.

Lisa:Jungkook? As in Jeon Jungkook?

Jungkook:....ummm yes.

Lisa:Wait a second ill give you my number.

Jungkook:Huh? Why are you giving me your number?

Lisa:So that she wouldn't be suspicious of anything.

Jungkook:What?

*End of Phone Call*

What she hang up? Suddenly my phone started ringing. Im guessing shes Lisa.
I picked up.

*On Phone*

Jungkook:Hello

Lisa:Ok so I can't really keep this bu-

Jungkook:If this is a confession then ill reject.

Lisa:WHAT HELL NO I HAVE A BOYFRIEND.

*End Of Phone Call*

I hanged up. I decided to go to my parents house alone.

Jungkook's Parents House

Mom:Hello my son! Where is my daughter-in-law?

Jungkook:Shes busy in the hospital.

Mom:Oh well, Ill invite you guys when you are both free again.
Me and my mom entered the house seeing my father already sitting down at the table.

Dad:Jungkook! Finally I can eat!

Mom:Honey!
I chuckled wishing that I have a lover that will do this to me also, but sadly I got forced marriage.

Mom:Jungkook why don't you sit down so we can start eating.
I immediately sit down opposite from them. Then we started eating.

Dad:So Jungkook hows your marriage life.

Jungkook:Nothing much just like my single life.

Mom:Yah! You better give me grandchildren I am already old. I need to see a little y/n or a little jungkook running around the house.

Jungkook:Mom remember this is just arranged we do not love each other.

Dad:*sigh* Jungkook after eating go to your room theres something in there.
He gave me a key.

Jungkook:Huh? What is this for.
They just ignored me. Suddenly my curiosity take over so I finished fast then I run to my room. I saw no difference until I saw a drawer that I've never opened before since my mom said to not too. Im guessing that its time to let me know whats inside. I put the key on the keyhole and twisted it making it open.

I saw a box and pictures when I was a child I grabbed the picture first but when I saw whats on the picture I immediately got confused. There was me and 2 more girls beside me. Then I saw another picture with me kissing one of the girls cheek. Suddenly my head ache but I didn't mind and went to the box.

I opened the box seeing more pictures. Suddenly I saw a necklace box I opened it seeing a heart shaped necklace. I opened it seeing a picture with me in a suit and the same girl wearing a white dress. I took out the picture that was in the heart seeing another paper fall. I picked it up seeing....

'y/n'

I grabbed my head as it was aching so bad. I stand up walking downstairs to get pain killers but when I reach the living room I fainted.

Hello guys!! 3 more chapters to go!