Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Jungkook POV
After greeting y/n goodnight I went to my room and I plop on my bed. I was about to fall asleep suddenly my phone started ringing. I picked up not knowing who is calling.

-On Phone-

???:JUNGKOOK HOWS YOUR FIRST NIGHT? IS SHE GOOD? IS SHE TIGHT? IS SHE —-

Jungkook:Who the hell are you?

???:WAH JINJA YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW YOUR OWN HYUNG!
I decided to look at my phone...."smol"

Jungkook:What do you want Jimin hyung?

???:Im not Jimin.

Jungkook:Huh?

Jimin:YA TAEHYUNG GIVE MY PHONE BACK.

Taehyung:Anyways did she—

Jungkook:What the hell are you thinking. And no we didn't do anything.

Jimin:Jungkook we are picking you up tomorrow at 9:30 am better get ready.

Taehyung:Jimin! Let me talk with him! I need to know how his night go.

Jimin:Just shut up Taehyung. Mianhe jungkook-ah just sleep.
Then he hung up.

Jungkook's mind:This hyungs. Finally the most important thing of the day, my beauty sleep.
I closed my eyes while cuddling with the blanket after some time I fall asleep.

???:Kookie look its a coconut tree! It looks like you hehe

Jungkook:Im not!

???:Yes!
Suddenly little Jungkook saw fireworks.

Jungkook:Cupcake! Look isn't that pretty?

???:Wah!
We both stared at the fireworks. Until little Jungkook decided to speak.

Jungkook:Cupcake lets promise each other that we will marry each other and be together forever!

???:Promise!

-End of Dream-
I woke up looking at my room. What I first noticed is that I have 2 blankets... From what I remember I only slept with one. Confused, I saw my clock ringing. 8:00 am. I guess I woke up from that. I turned off the alarm and went to the bathroom.

Y/n POV

5:30 am
I woke up from a dream that is literally mysterious. I was calling someone Kookie and I guess Kookie is calling me cupcake? I look at the clock seeing I have an hour left before work.

6:00 am
I head towards to the kitchen seeing brand new food...I was confused until I saw a note.

Hello Y/n or Jungkook!
           This is from both of your mothers. We forgot to drop the food in your new house yesterday so we brought it in today.

I look at the ingredients wondering what I can cook for breakfast. After some time I decided to cook pancakes. While I was cooking pancakes I was wondering if Jungkook's awake. I decided to check him after I am done cooking. After I was done I place them on a plate. Then I went towards Jungkook's room, I knocked on the door but got no response. I decided to go in seeing Jungkook still asleep and freezing. I decided to give him another blanket and leave him there sleeping. I go back downstairs and went to the dining place and started eating. I wrote a note then I placed it on the fridge. I go outside getting in my car driving to my work place / hospital.

Jungkook POV
After washing up I look at the clock seeing its already 8:20 am. I go downstairs looking for y/n but instead found a note.

Dear Jungkook,
                            Its me Y/n I already left to work but I already cooked you breakfast. Its in the dining table, Enjoy :). -From Y/n

I was shocked since its still to early to work but I guess thats normal for doctors. I went towards the table seeing pancakes on the table. I went towards it then started to eat. After eating I started going to the living room waiting for the other members to pick me up.

After 20 minutes
I heard a honk outside meaning there here. I quickly grab my mask putting it on then go outside not forgetting to lock the door. Then I get inside the van.

Taehyung:Ya jungkook how did your night go!?!

Hoseok:Somebody stop that kid from speaking again!

Yoongi:Aish we already know Jungkook wouldn't do anything to her in their first night. Plus he already said it on the phone!
Taehyung gave up and sat back down.

Namjoon:Finally! Anyways Jungkook what did you even do on your first night you look tired.

Jungkook:We fixed our things. Find a room. Wash up. Sleep.

Jin:Well that was simple but what time did you sleep?

Jungkook:I was about to sleep at 1:00 but Taehyung hyung or Jimin hyung called.
Jin suddenly smacked both of their heads and twisted their ear.

Jin:YAH JINJA YOU WON'T LET THE MAKNAE SLEEP EVEN IN ANOTHER HOUSE.

Jimin:Mian hyung, but please let go!
He let go of their ear. Suddenly our manager spoke.

Manager:Were here guys!
We got off the van. Speed walking towards to the building. We got jnside then we bumped into somebody.

Taehyun:Oh Hello sunbaenim!
He bowed to us and we bowed to him as well we were about to leave but Yoongi spoke.

Yoongi:Aren't you supposed to be in your dance room?

Taehyun:Ah Im getting some drinks and snacks.

Yoongi:Ill accompany you.

Taehyun:H-huh? Ah you don't have to sunbaenim.

Yoongi:Just be thankful.
He grabbed Taehyun's wrist and they started walking towards a convenience store. He looked back at us saying we could go now. We started walking towards our room.

Jimin:So Jungkook-ah why are you being nice to Y/n?

Jungkook:huh?

Jimin:Come on you wouldn't do anything for us but you did something for her without even her trying!

Jungkook:Well I just decided that Ill be nice to her. Its not her fault that we got this marriage thing. Plus I will tell her later that we will divorce in a year.

Jimin:So you aren't even going to do your anniversary?

Jungkook:We will do it but at the end of the day we will divorce...

Sorry for posting late! Also guys warning for the next chapter. There will be a lot of confusions but I will say something so you guys wont be confused as much as I am while making this. :)