Chapter 11

Chapter 11

Y/n POV

When I got back to the house I go to my bedroom gathering this information.

-Flashback-

Lisa:He is your childhood lover...

-End of Flashback-

Jungkook knew this and decided to keep this from me... but Im not gonna tell Jungkook that I remembered everything. Why? I want to know if he would still divorce me in 5 months. I also remembered Lisa telling me that Jungkook was trying to help me getting my memories back by going to our childhood places. Guess what it worked.

Jungkook POV

-After 4 months and 2 weeks-

3 more weeks till divorce... Y/n still doesn't remember me... Should I divorce her? But I can't let her go after all this years she is my first love and hopefully my last. I think its better if we are friends. I sigh thinking this... Suddenly the entrance door opened. I just sighed since I know that is Y/n coming home from work. Then I heard a knock on my door.

Jungkook:Come in...

Y/n:Kookie!
She tackled me in the bed.

Jungkook:Cupcake Im going to be boneless if you keep squishing me.
Yeah I call her cupcake a few since I thought that would help her regain memories. I sighed thinking about it again.

Y/n:Whats wrong kookie?

Jungkook:Nothing cupcake.

Y/n POV
Today is September 1. Me and Lisa and also BTS planned something for Jungkook's birthday. Since I don't want to be a spoiler I won't tell you hehe. Right now I am cuddling with kookie. I know that he is disappointed since he know that I won't remember him but secretly I know a lot. I even asked my mom and his what did he like when he was younger until today. Instead they gave me a paper and a necklace.

Author:Btw guys they married at September 25.

Jungkook:Hmm cupcake you smell so good.

Y/n:Stop it
I said while lightly hitting his chest.

Jungkook:Can you please sleep here.
He said while making a cute face.

Y/n:Sure kookie~
He hugged me more tightly not wanting to let go. I hugged him back digging my face into his chest smelling his scent.

Jungkook POV

I wished that I could forever hold you like this but I know you don't love me. I won't force you to love me but I know ill forever regret this moments. We were not fated to be with each other. Even if you did remember your memories will you still love me like the way you did before? Then I slept with a bunch of things in my head.

Its almost the end!