Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Author:So guys I know that the last chapter was mostly about the flashback. Now I will continue the story in the PRESENT.

Jungkook POV
After that I woke up in my old bedroom. I got out say bye to my parents and gave them the key. Having so much questions in my head.
And this is where the continuation of Chapter 9

*Text message*

Jungkook:Lisa!

Lisa:What?

Jungkook:Im so sorry! But can you please answer some questions?

Lisa:Hm?

Jungkook:First off all are you,me and y/n childhood friends?

Lisa:Yep

Jungkook:Can you explain what happened?

Lisa:Sure. Basically you and y/n were childhood lovers. Your parents and Y/n's parents decided to arranged both off you but of course when your older you will get married.

Jungkook:Then?

Lisa:You and Y/n saw an ice cream vendor across the street your and y/n's babysitter was busy doing something. I was also there but I looked for our babysitter so I wandered. When I wandered around I saw y/n was about to get hit by a car but suddenly your about to push her but you both got hit.

Jungkook:What?

Lisa:Let me explain further.

Lisa:When you both got hit our babysitter called the ambulance and your and
y/n's parents. Luckily you both survived but you both lost your memories.

Jungkook:But why didn't we meet each other?
I asked confused remembering that I have parents and no friends.

Lisa:The doctor said that since you both have the most memories. There might be a chance that you will die from fainting and remembering memories. Thats why your and y/n's parents decided that you both will not see each other till you became an adult. Then this marriage happened.

Jungkook:How come that y/n remembered you?

Lisa:Since I was the second one who has the most memories in her head.

Jungkook:But-

Lisa:You owned at least 99% of her memories

Jungkook:umm...

Lisa:Anymore questions?

Jungkook:Thank you and sorry for being mean yesterday.

Lisa:No problem now your only problem is y/n. She told me a few weeks ago that both off you will divorce in like 9 months?

Jungkook: How can I make her remember me?

Lisa:If I remembered correctly the doctor said go to where you both usually go back then. If she didn't remember you then the best option is to make her fall for you. Also don't worry ill try make her remember you now.

Jungkook:Ok thank you.

*End of Text Message*

Y/n POV

Its been 7 months since our marriage. Me and Jungkook are right now watching a movie cuddling each other. Sometimes I wondered why is Jungkook being nice to me, not that I don't like it but I am just worried that fans might see us. There was this one time....

-Flashback-

Jungkook:Y/n! Heres your ice cream!

Y/n:Thanks Jungkook.