Chapter 2 : First light , And no sign of baxter

Morning has Arrived !!!  I yelled loudly throughout the cabin ".

I looked everywhere for baxter , But he was no where to be found .

I knew i had to get home fast ,So i left a note to baxter saying "  Thank you for you hospitality Baxter and i bid tou goodbye now and i am going to go home to the place where i live .

                                             Regards Mina,

I left the note on the door ,so that when he comes back  he will read it .

And yet i felt it strange for baxter to be missing . He never said anything about leaving the cabin .

After  Thinking of what had happened to baxter  :

I finally found my house near the woods , And found  my mom in her rocking chair.

I hugged my mom tightly saying to her "It's okay mom ,Dont cry everything will be alright ...

Even if she's deaf and muted ,I know i will tell her by heart nd soul ...

Later did I know :

" A vision had came to me leaving me in a world full of mirrors and blood near it's edges "..

"I was trapped in a house with chain's wrapped around me and Some axes around the corner of the table ahead and body parts seperated throughout the walls and cell .And I coud'nt yell because I had duck tape around my mouth" ..

And I was hearing some footsteps coming  through the door" And my heart beating as fast as  lightening .

Breathing ..Breathing ..Breathing

and i suddenly stopped because I wanted what was going to happen next and later then....

The Bell Ranged !!!

Finding It a nightmare of my reflection ..

I keep proclalming to myself that this happened for past few night's

seeing strange Paranormal things

and Hearing starnge noises ..

Wanting to know what's next after life ?

Or maybe my reflection  had to do something with it .

These dream's had something  to do with it .And what really is weird is all the clock 's  strike  at 4:30 every mourning  and literally stops my nightmare with a terrifying scream !!!!

Later on:

I had to burn all the mirrors in the house ..since they were giving nightmare's and visions

Im going to right as much as possible and again thank u 4 reading love
if thers anything wrong pls. tell me

Kimlv12forever xoxo mhauuhh!!!