Chapter 13: Was it Just a picture of my past?

Times when I shut my eyes is the the time When my fear's are shown besides that I barely have no Idea to Excape My nightmares ,But to me it seemed so real like It was Really happening .

Believe me I was'nt only by myself Some were just Mirrors and the Other's were Me .I headed downstairs to the basement were all the storage was ,Seeing the light bulb beggining to shut down constantly .I saw a spare flash light on one of the old boxes that are full of Random things I was lucky to find something that could come in handy.well for now

I was looking for albums or Photos to take a look of my past and suddenly I finally found one Underneath the drawers .

I opened it and it completely filled with dust so I blewed the dust away and brought back to my room so I can clean it.

I Got a rag and a cleaner

To wipe the dust out .I wiped it all out a found pictures of me in my mother's womb I did'nt want to quite look at those kind of picture's but I knew I would regret it later. Seeing some blurs on the photograph's was making me concern about my past. I never ever a human's body like that It was already obvious that my mom was pregnant with me ,Just me and how come it looks big enough for two babies.

I am not quite sure if that photograph was maybe Edited or Photoshop but I know for sure this image is wrong.Later on after I looked at the photo Album

I headed back to the basement to return the Album suddenly the door slammed with complete shockness all over me Could'nt head back because the door was locked and now I'm trapped in this basement with lot's of dust and spider all over the corners.This was a bad time for me because it getting pretty late and soon everything will be pitched black .The worst was the Light bulb ,It could'nt work so i'm going to just stay here for the night until I figure something out.

It was terrifying in here and almost every part of the basement was filled with a funky dead rotten meat smell .My Goodness this was'nt how I pictured it .My mom looking odd when she was pregnant with me and The blur in the photographs were too Strange .

Deeply trying to close my eyes and forget what I saw.Hoping that I could find a solution to get out

of here.

Yike's not how she pictured it? well it was not just a picture it was just completely the capture of her past .Still seemed odd but it all faced against her with lot's of clues .

Leading to darker nightmares and a Complicated life .

Thank you for reading this chapter I hoped you Enjoyed it as much as I pictured it ^_^. And I'll be updating soon so Patience readers .

Goodluck to all and Take care :)

Sincerely,

Kimlv12forever__XD