Chapter 32: The last Attempt

It was fragile as it started to rain ,each drop reminded me of the Cold spring and Bright bloomed flowers in our garden yard .But i knew that it would'nt last forever until i did the last attempt .

.

Flashback *

"Gina!!" ..."gina!!!" ...

I yelled out in the middle of the night and i had a strange dream that seemed real .I could'nt exactly control my self or somehow my soul .
My soul entered the External world and i saw my own mother in chains and it looked like she had been beaten by someone .It was horrible to see such Horror such as a river of blood and people being tortured for an unknown reason .I suddenly turned back and a girl with red hair came to me saying "This is your last ch-ance to fix what you started "..I was confused at the moment of what she was saying .A minute later she vanished into thin air ."What,I'm a talking to a ghost ?!?!" I said to myself in a curious way and so I kept on walking forward to a bright bridge ahead .The light eventually got dim and i got to the very end of the bridge and it suddenly turned into darkness ."Maybe this is a trap ?"..I said to myself but i still kept on going forward .

The darkness took me futhur to an unknown destination .I was terribly frightened and scared but i believed that it took me for a reason .I could hear a clock ticking and a bell ring .Somehowthe darkness was light again and Vision invaded .My mom was married to a man and I realized that later on it was baxter so my mom and baxter got married in a church .Everything was fine and a year later my mom was pregnent with me and my dad helped my mom name me .They named me "Mina"since it means "Destiny" in latin so i was named after a word "destiny" and i don't completely understand why but i accept it anyway .When i was born my mom couls'nt speak or hear anything she would only write things down and things got a bit weirder .
My dad somehow left and i did'nt know why it was a bad time aince i needed a dad in my life .My mom got some help from several doctors here but they all could'nt find a cure since the pronlem was unknown .Childish voices grew in my head and thoughts seem silent as my mom grew older.

The days were always misty and cold ,knowing that hope could'nt last forever .I had to do something so I went to town and found a Job at a library since it was quiet and my mom's medication bills were upsurging .Things got worse and i could'nt afford to pay so i was broke . The library salary was'nt enough to live through food and bills .My luck ran out so My mom died because of unknown .Doctor's said that it was a heart attack or a stroke but i did'nt quite believe that .I was now alone and unhappy being in a house that haunts me day by day and i could still see and hear things that are'nt supposed to be there .At first i thought i was day dreaming but it was happening every second .Although i was still grieving after what happened to my mom i had to search the reasons and questions that bugged me in my head .So i looked around in places where my mom forbid me to go and especially the basement . I was curious to know what's in that forbidden place but i was scared so i waited for daylight to arrive .Daylight finally arrived and it was time to face my fears so i found a spare key under her pillow and went in with a candle since it was very dark in the basement .I looked around and saw jars of Strange body parts and including the eyeballs. There was some cabinets and furniture blocking something .It looked like a door and it had some weird writings on it and that's how i entered darkness .I slowly went deep down and there was many bugs and insects that i feared of but i still kept going down .I finally reached the bottom and my candle was running out and I heard someone yelling i could'nt see but i would hear someone there needing help or maybe i was just hallucinating .I followed the voice and heard the door slammed .I was too terrified to continue searching the voice that i heard .My candle was seemed to be blown but that was impossible since there was no wind around at all.
My heart began to pound and my fears were already shown .I wanted to turn back but i could'nt see a thing since it was pitch black .I ran to several corners and touched something strange it felt like a bone or a hand corpse .I screamed and screamed for help and i eventually closed my eyes and I saw my mom walking towards me she was in a bright light and a pure white dress unlike anything i saw in a funeral .She camed to me and said "Get up and live "...
I could'nt understand at first because she can't speak shes a mute!! and she can't see me anymore she's dead * .There was a bright light leading me to a staircase and i went slowly up and i banged my head then everything went back to normal .I was in the basement and the secret passage was locked and sealed .So i went back up and had promised myself it was The Last attempt to find the mystery that was left behind and all my hopes and dreams were left as a destiny . My mom had left with nothing but i know there is something that was meant for me to see and conquer the nightmares .

.

Thank you for reading this chapter ,I would like to apologize for not updating recently .
My schedule has been more busier and my time was going fast so I hope you enjoyed this chapter and please wait for the next following chapters .Please do comment ,Fav and share ⭐♥♦♠
thank you and most of all ...

Goodluck ❤

_Kimlv12forever ♡