Chapter 4

Hopes POV
When I tried to use the magical prism for the final time it didn't work so I gave up on it. I've recently been working on some new spells to try and bring him back from the dead or see him one last time. I found a new spell but before trying it I decided to close up my books and go find dr.saltsman.
"Have you seen your dad lizzie?"
"No why you want to ruin the day before it even starts again?" Lizzie said with a smirk I don't have time for her games
"Have you Josie?" I say rolling my eyes turning to Josie
"He's down in the cellar."
"Thanks" I turn around and walk to the cellar to find dr.saltsman.
The necromancers POV
"Rrrraaahhhhhhh" Alaric screamed throwing a butcher knife in my head

"Was that really necessary" I say annoyed "I told you I need answers""Why would I help you you have me in chains, this indignity will not go unpunished!""We've been around this for days answer my questions or I'm going to peel your skin off like a...

"I told you I need answers"
"Why would I help you you have me in chains, this indignity will not go unpunished!"
"We've been around this for days answer my questions or I'm going to peel your skin off like a grape and shower you with battery acid!"
"Ugh over all your grotesque efforts considering it'll feel like the delicate tickle of a feather" I say pulling the knife out my head and handing it to him he takes it and angrily turns away putting it on a tray and grabbing a blow torch off it.
"Alright well let's see how this feels" he says turning it on
"Dr.saltsman" i hear a familiar voice say

He quickly turns off the blow torch"Oh there you are lovely girl I was wondering if you'd come visit me again! How's your friend the one I saw you with earlier trying to steal an elisite peek at me""As we speak he's having an emotional reunion wit...

"Oh there you are lovely girl I was wondering if you'd come visit me again! How's your friend the one I saw you with earlier trying to steal an elisite peek at me"
"As we speak he's having an emotional reunion with his dead girlfriend I assume we have you to thank."
"Poor dear her spirit was climbed to him like a vine in winter took barely any effort just a little wrinkle of the nose and poof young love reborn! You're lucky that's all I did the way you treated a man of my statue you should be ashamed"
"Literally no one knows who your are!" Ric yelled
"Hhmp that's impossible." I said
"I'm gonna check on raf" he said to the girl walking away but she stayed looking at me
"If you want an end to this misery simply bring me the knife and I'll be on my way" I said convincingly
"Hope!" Alaric yelled
She reluctantly turned around and walked away as the realization of who she was hit me and I couldn't be happier. I was gonna have some fun today!