Chapter 9- Iron fist

Bismark P.O.V

I had been deployed to be the first ship from the Fleet of Fog and from Earth. Once I have exited I saw multiple ships moving towards me.

I turned to aim my gravity cannon and moved it from left to right effectively killing most of them and those who did not die, they fired their Captipults and Trebuchets and most were able to hit me but my Klien field has protected me.

I smiled and said "Go to hell" in German and fired my missiles to them with no mercy.

I moved my hand and open my hud and check my ship's klien field level needed in order to look into how much power is needed.

But as I was doing a check a girl dropped on board and she wore red and carried a Sythe. She obviously landed on my Klien field which I forgot about. 

However, she broke the shield and was able to land on to the deck I turned and put a step back since I was not much of a melee fighter and I said: "I'm Bismarck I from the Fleet of Fog."

She said, "You are not going to escape from Atlas and from Vale on your attack on our world!"

I tried to calculate what is happening but one thing for sure I was not ready for Melee combat.

Ruby's P.O.V 

In the bullhead, I saw a ship with weird features in a wreck of a battlefield I was given the green to go in and attack the ship and so I jumped into the ship but I hit an aura of sorts and I was able to pierce it.

Ounce I was able to go in and I was able to get his attention on the ship as he was checking something off sorts.

He stepped back and he said, "I'm Bismark From Fleet of Fog." In a calm voice and I knew he was already scared or he was not meant for this type of combat.

But I was still angry about the invasion of Remnant so I said: "You are not going to escape from Atlas and from Vale on your attack on our world!" and soon he was cornered by Jaune.

He sighed and said, "I'm not from Sederan Empire and you will be declaring war on an alliance of countries if you do attack but I would like to talk to your commander if possible. If not I will your take down your airship with me."

I was surprised when he said that. Then Jaune said, "Oh yah Prove it."  he sighed and said "I warned you. Firing all corrosive missiles at target 1-850." Then out of nowhere missiles came out and he was not lying when he said that.

Soon my scroll rang I picked it up and heard from the captain shouting orders and he said "All power to sh...."  sadly he was not able to give his orders because of Bismarck's weapons.

He then said,  "I warned you and gave you a peaceful option and yet you made me do it and their blood is in your hands." and then he sighed a sigh of disappointment.

And he said, "You know your mother Summer Rose and you Jaune Arc I had high hopes for you making the right decision." I was surprised by what he said because he knew my mother and he said it in cold blood.

Bismarck's P.O.V 

I know I did what I had to do. If you are going to ask how I knew I simply hacked into their systems. I Thought hacking into the Americans was easy their cybersecurity a joke.

I knew help would be on the way because I do not know how to fight in close combat.

Soon Jaune said, "How do you know how my father would be disappointed!" 

I replied "Simple I'm not human I'm an A.I," I said in a monotone voice trying to make as cold as possible. Soon U.S.S Cleaveland appeared along with her sisters and  Sheffield."

With that, I said, "You are outnumbered and surrounded I will offer you two options surrender or die."