Chapter 14- The long talk

U-513 P.O.V

I went into the vehicle and braced my self for the long day. I went by to grab a chair and just keep looking at myself (The TypeIX U-boat) 

(For those who do not know what is a Type, IX U-boat here)

I sighed when the vehicle stopped and we went in and said:

U-513: "My name is U-513 fleet of fog. My Class is Type IX U-boat and what are your names?"

???: "My name is Ozpin headmaster of Beacon Academy and here is my assistant Glynda Goodwitch."

Glynda: "Nice to meet you 513."

U-513: "Thank you."

Ozpin: "Now this is Gen. Ironwood's umm 'Diplomat' since he was called in for an emergency meeting in the last minute, Winter Schnee."

Winter: "Nice to meet you 513."

I nodded and said

U-513: "Now I will have to inform you that Bismark requested that I will be relaying the requests that he has and your requests to him."

Winter: "I understand the same is said by Ironwood."

Ozpin: "Ok let us start the talks shall we."

I felt like a gentleman and let Winter go first.

Winter: "Thank you U-513. Now you know that Bismarck destroyed and killed an Atlesian ship right?"

I nodded and said

U-513: "Yew I know and he says that he will pay the Reparations itself and is wondering how much is the damage. He also says he will even Pay for the Funerals and Burying/Cremating of what little remains of theirs. And pls allow me to personally send my condolences."

To say that they were surprised was correct on what I said that for reasons unknown.

Winter: "I thought it would be longer than this."

U-513: "May I speak?"

Ozpin: "You may."

U-513: "Bismark said 'You and atlas can give me three commands and I will follow without payment and without questions but all must not be any longer than 3 weeks.' I will also help him with this as well."

Winter was surprised by this and could not believe what U-513 said because he has nothing to do with Bismarck's actions.

...

So I will ask you something would you want me to make a bio for U-513 and Bismark?

Yes 

or

No

Just type me on yes or no.

Pls look at my second fanfic The Cross Hands