Dear little Vixen.~ ☁️♥︎

Requested by: @DJDeathBeat

(From the QnA: Reader is a Kitsune. I don't care what you do with it, it can be hardcore, fluff, whatever. I JUST WANT A KITSUNE READER! (Kitsune's are freaking adorable)
A/N: I'm a bit too tired to make a hardcore lemon with Strawberry Pimp, Apple Daddy, Spider fuck, so here's a fluff instead.
WARNINGS: Fluff overload. Prepare to die of cuteness.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Alastor's POV)

Walking down the long corridors of the dreary and bleak hotel, I searched for the familiar door. My dress shoes clicked and clacked against the surface, my coat billowing behind me.

I swivelled my head occasionally to look at the door numbers. I hadn't realised I spaced out until I snapped out of it and realised I had walked pass the designated door awhile ago.

As I blinked away my confusion, I heard a door creak open and a small 'psst Alastooorrr.'

Turning around, just a few doors down I saw my beloved poking her little head out. Her ears swivelling as they searched for the occasional small noises, her large (e/c) eyes stared at my own.

I smiled wider, immediately speed walking towards her. She stepped aside from the doorway to let me in, as I practically ran to her bed. I heard her whisper 'he go zoooooooooom.'

As I plopped myself down onto her bed I was tackled down with a hug, causing me to wheeze out from getting the breath knocked out of me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"But then after I went through that whole conversation with him, he decided he didn't want to stay after all!" (Y/n) ranted as I carefully painted her claws (f/c). She had begged me to let her paint mine, and to return the favour she let me paint hers.

Even though it seemed that it only benefits her, just seeing her so happy makes it worth it. I looked up at her watching as she talked about her day, her eyes sparkled and shone, her (h/l) (h/c) tresses looked so soft and shiny in the moonlight.

"Hey hey hey hey hey Al?" She asked, snapping me out of my trance.

"Oh yes darling I'm fine. Was just stunned by the view is all." I said, internally celebrating when I saw her blush and grin.

She leaned forward and booped my nose with her hand that had already dried polish on.

"Hmmm, Cash or Check~?" I mumbled, my eyes half lidded as I stared into her eyes.

"Bank's closed love." She said, smiling and laughing quietly as my ears folded down and I pouted at her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Darling, you look positively adorable." I said, admiring her as she buttoned on my pyjama shirt, leaving me shirtless. The shirt was so big on her, it looked like one of her nightgowns.

"Ok, but now you have to wear one of my nightgowns!" She said, smiling mischievously at me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Agggh Alastor move over ya bed hog!" I heard the love of my life AND afterlife whisper to me as she gently shoved me to the other side of the bed. She groaned and gave up, opting to just lay on my chest, and wrapping her entire body around me.

I wasn't going to complain of course~