Felicity

Dear my Totga,

Exactly 3 months had passed. We were getting closer and closer with each other.

My feelings for you were very different. Way different than before.

I don't know what you feel towards me, but one thing I know for sure. It was not the same as me.

And I'm really scared to tell it to you.

Seems like there's great change after that.

I don't want that to happened. Never

We kept on seeing each other and  going out with each other. We were so happy as always, seems like when we see each  other there, we could find the comfort, the great happiness. So,

I decided that...

Maybe

I should just kept it... the feelings tho.

We're BESTFRIENDS for fuck sake!

I couldn't lose you just because of my feelings towards you, just because I fell for you.

It's better for you not to know my feelings. It's better that way.

Again, you said that you want me to go with you in Cebu. You take me there.

We were happy during our stay there.

We watched movies. I could still remember vividly how romantic t'was.

Na huli kitang naka tingin saakin. I wasn't sure if I was just hallucinating or what. But, your eyes, then was telling me something that I couldn't understand. I was confused.

I tried to set aside the thought and focus on the movie.

When we were in Mactan. Nag selfie tayong dalawa. Happy ako dahil naka Punta ako doon na kasama ka. Labis akong nagpapasalamat kay Lord dahil binigyan niya ako ng isang tulad mo. I know, we were just friends and I already accept that we couldn't be more than that.

Bakas ang saya sa mga mata natin ng maka-uwi tayo. Para tayong mga bata na nag-aasaran at nagtutulukan.

I was happy. Really!

You dropped me in my house. You smiled at me, you even tried to embarrassed me.

I turned my back to you, but you hold my hand and let me face you...

The nex thing I knew

You. kissing me!

I was really in shock, I couldn't move. I could not even blink my eye.

I don't know kung magiging masaya ba ako kasi hinalikan mo ako? O magagalit dahil dagdag nanaman ito sa pagiisip ng utak ko.

My mind still in process....

Your lips

Met

Mine

I was confused when that happened.

♡♡