Decision

Dear MY TOTGA

Do you still remember the day where I escaped to my friends just to see you? Because i still do.

We have research paper to do and of course u are so busy too, well we both are busy because defense week is coming, but the funny thing is that we still have time to go out and escape from our groupmates.

You chatted me to come in Pure Gold because you're there. And of course i come to you, LOL.

I am embarrassed that time because , i forgot my money in my friend boarding house so you have to pay for the taxi. You even gave me money, and i just laughed at you because of that. It was 200 pesos and of course i am not shy to you so i accepted it.

We eat in the lodge. LOL because we are hiding because we are afraid someone will caught us or our groupmates will caught us chilling and  eating.

I looked at you while eating a burger with a very tiny patty LOL. You also looked at me and spank my head and just like that we were fighting again.

I realise that maybe I should try to confess to you just to set my heavy heart free.

I already decided to confess to you

Whatever happens, happens...

After the defense

Maybe something will change or maybe it still the same.