Everything I dreamed

It was a typical day on berk. 15 yr old Hiccup and Astrid were having a dragon race, Hiccup was in the lead.
(Astrid and hiccup aren't dating in this)

Hiccup's pov
-
"Haha! How do you like tha-" I started to say, but then got hit in the face with a branch.
"HAHAHA!!" Astrid laughed uncontrollably. I laughed a bit, then caught up to Astrid and Stormfly.
"Very funny" I said sarcastically, "hey, do you wanna go back to Berk now? It's getting late and it looks like there's a storm coming." I finished.
"Oh, yeah, whatever." She replied causiaslly, but then said, "RACE YOU BACK?" And she took off, leaving me there dumbfounded. Gods, she was beautiful.
"Astrid!" I laughed, and I took off as well.

~ time skip, back on berk ~

Astrid's pov
-
"Hah! Hiccup! I beat you, I beat you!" I smiled and giggled.
"Only cause I let you." He smirked.
I punched him on the shoulder lightly. He just shook his head and smiled a little.
"SON! Come take shelter now! There's a huge storm coming get inside!" We heard Stoick shout from the great hall. We started to run to the great hall, but then the storm started, and let me just tell you, it was insane! "Astrid, my house is closer, c'mon, let's just go there!" Hiccup grabbed my hand, and we ran into his house.

"That was a close one..." I whispered.
"Yeah... Hey, are you okay?" Hiccup placed a hand on my shoulder.

Hiccups pov
-
Astrid just wasn't herself. She looked pale and... Afraid?
"Y-yeah... Just cold..." She mumbled.
"Come upstairs." I suggested.
And she followed.
"Here," i said when we got to my room, " Lay down in my bed, I'll go get you some extra blankets." I offered her.
"T-thanks, hic." She weakly smiled.

Something definitely wasn't right.
I walked out of my room and got some more blankets, when I walked back in, she was shivering like crazy!
"Hey, are you okay?" I asked her, concerned.
"Y-y-yea... I'm just tired and cold I g-guess." She then started to cough.
"Astrid, I think your sick..." I smiled a little, sitting down at the side of my bed.
"No, hic, I'm fine! I promise!" Astrid told me.
"Well, it's getting late, you might wanna get some rest, you can stay here tonight, I'll sleep downstairs." I told her, "oh, and if you need anything, make sure you let me know!" I smiled, then I got up and started to leave.
"Wait, Hiccup!" She sat up almost immediately.
"What?!" I ran back over to her.
"C-can you sleep with me?" Astrid mumbled slightly.
I was shocked. "Uh... L- like on the same bed?" I shyly responded.
"W-well um... I ... I'm s-scared..." Astrid (probably) lied.
"Um, of course, milady... I uh,... My bed isn't that big, you know..." I scratched the back of my head.
"Yeah, uh, that's okay..." Astrid bit her lip.
Without actually thinking, I crawled in bed with her, and we were touching. Like I said, my bed really isn't that big. "Thank you hiccup." She weakly smiled.
"Anything for you." I said, but i regretted saying it the second it came out of my mouth.
"I'd do anything for you, too." She smiled for real this time, then we both leaned in and...

Astrid's pov
-
We kissed! We really did! And it was fantastic! I just wanted him to hold me for the rest of the night. In fact, it's all I wanted. Honestly, I knew it'd never happen though.
Shockingly, after our kiss, he pulled me in closer, and held me.
I looked up at him and smiled.
"Hiccup?"

"Yes?"

"I love you."

Hiccups pov
-
Oh.
My.
Gods.

"I love you too my love."

Who knew such a crappy day, could turn into the day where astrid told me she loved me?