The Bracelet

Hiccup's pov
"Ok, that should be good." I said to myself, as I was working in the forge.
"No, maybe I just shouldn't give this to her..." I looked at the bracelet I made astrid. It was silver, with a charm on it that had the letter "A" written in fancy writing. (Basically an Alex and Ani bracelet if you know what that is)
"Will, she like it???" I frowned.
"I- oh! I know what to do!" I smiled, then quickly ran out of the forge.

Ruffnut's pov
I was brushing my hair when I heard a knock at the door. "One second!" I yelled, making my way down the stairs.
I openend the door, surprised to see Hiccup.
"What are you doing here?" I spat at him.

"Ugh. I just... Uh, I uh- "

"Spit it out already! I don't have all day!" I rolled my eyes.

"Ineedyoutohelpmewithsomething"
He said super quickly and I could barley understand.

"Uh, with what?" I asked him.

"Uhm... well... can we go somewhere else?" Hiccup stuttered.

"Ya, but, my hair isn't even in braids... Duhh... So we can't go anywhere where people will see me." I mentioned to hiccup.

He facepalmed. "Ya, Ruff, I get it! Let's just go to my house please." He sounded pretty annoyed.

Hiccup's pov
Me and Ruff made our way back to my house without being seen.
"Okay, let's go up to my room." I said, and we went upstairs.

"Huh, so this is your room." Ruffnut remarked.
"Ya..." I retorted.
"Now can you please help me?" I desperately asked her.

"Yes, what's up?" The blonde girl asked.

"Um... I made this uh... bracelet for... um...-"

"Aww!!! You made a bracelet for Astrid! That's sooo adorable! Let me see it! Oh my gods! I knew you liked her! She'll be soo excited she totally loves you!" Ruffnut turned into a complete girly girl in the matter of seconds.

"Well... I don't know, If she'll like it..." I looked at the bracelet I've been working on for months.

"Uhh, hic, she totally likes you. I'm sure she'll love it." Ruff smiled.

"Hiccup? Are you home?" We heard a call from downstairs.

"Oh no. It's astrid."
Ruffnut whispered.
"Quick, hide!!" I yelled, and she went under my bed.

"Hiccup?" Astrid called another time.

Astrid's pov
"Hiccup?" I called once more, then I decided he wasn't home.
"Astrid, wait!" Hiccup yelled just when I was about to leave.

"Oh, hic! Hi! I Just wanted to see if you wanted to go to the cove or something." I smiled at my best friend.

"Oh, ya! That'd be great! But, can we go around 6:00? I have to work in the forge till 5:15 today." Hiccup answered.

"Oh, sure... It's 4:00 now, so I'll meet you there at six!" I responded. And I left hiccups house to start getting ready.

Ruffnut's pov
"Hey, ruff, you can come out now."

"Good!" I yelled, and I crawled out.
"So, let me see the bracelet." I smiled.

"Ok..." Hiccup said, and pulled out a little box.
"Oohh! What a nice box!" I giggled.

"Ok, well here it is." Hiccup shyly said, and set the bracelet on his desk.

"Oh my Thor! Hiccup, it's beautiful!" I smiled at the beautiful bracelet.
"Astrid is gonna adore this!" I examined the bracelet once more.
It was amazing. It was silver, with an "A" on a charm. There were 3 other charms. One had a little deadly nadder carved into it, and one had a night fury carved into it. And then there was a little small one that said,
"H + A forever" it was adorable. I know astrid will love it.

"Hiccup, it's amazing! She'll die over this! You have to ask her to be your girlfriend!" I gave him the bracelet back.

"I hope she'll like it... And... I'm not sure yet..." He remarked.

"She'll love it. Now go! It's 5:30!" I yelled at Him.
"And, hic! Ask her out!"

"Ok! I'm going!" Hiccup smiled.
Then he ran out the door.

Astrid's pov
It was 6:05 and hiccup wasn't here.
Maybe i should just leave.
Once again, I turned around to leave when hiccup called me,
"Astrid! Wait! I'm here! Sorry I'm late!" He called.

"Nah, it's okay." I smiled.
"So uh, what do you want to do?" I asked him. He looked so adorable.
"Uh, well, I actually have something for you..." He mumbled.
"Oh, it isn't even my birthday or anything?!" I was shocked.

"I don't know, I just, I was working on it for a few months and finished this morning, so... I thought I'd give it to you now..." He stuttered.

"Okay..." I tried to keep my calm, but on the inside I was exploding.

"Uh... You... Might not like it, but it's okay, you can tell me...-" he started, but I cut him off,

"Hey, I'm sure I'll love it." I smiled at the auburn haired boy.

"Okay..." He started to pull out a small little box that said "astrid hofferson" on it, and I thought it was beautiful.

"Here..." I took it from him and started to open it.

Inside, I was shocked to find this beautiful bracelet. It was gorgeous.
"Oh my gods... Hiccup... This is - I don't even have the words! You made this? It's - it's beautiful! Hiccup I love it!" I set the box down, and gave him a big hug.
"Thank you, Hiccup. I love it." I mumbled in his ear.
"Are you sure?" He bit his lip.

"Hiccup, I've never been so sure in my life. It's perfect." I held both his hands in mine. We leaned in, closer and closer, then kissed.
It only lasted about 5 seconds but I loved it. Could this day get anymore perfect?

Hiccups pov
I knew it was time, I have to ask her to be my girlfriend. I was super nervous. After the kiss, I did it.
"Astrid, can I ask you something?"
I bit my lip.
"Anything, anytime, anywhere." She smiled.

"Good, cause um... I wanted to know if uh, you'd uh... Bemygirlfriend?" I rubbed the back of my head.

"Oh... My ... Gods... YES!" She screamed and practically jumped on top of me.
"I've been waiting since forever!" She smiled and I got lost into her eyes.

Astrid's pov
Ok, officially the best day ever... EVER!
"Okay, so does that mean I can kiss you whenever I want..." He bit his lip.
"Yes it does." I smiled
"And I can hold your hand whenever I want?" He smiled a teensy little bit.
"Yes!" I laughed.
"And I can hug you whenever I want?" He laughed.
"Yes, you dork!" I giggled and kissed him.

"Good, because I've ALWAYS wanted to do this,"

Then before I could speak,
He pulled me into a hug, cupped my cheek, then kissed me.

It lasted for like at least a minute, and it was my favorite kiss. ever.

"This has officially been the most amazing day of my life." I smiled.
"And this bracelet is freaking gorgeous." I laughed.

Authors note👸💞

Ok I personally love this one! Also, this is probably one of my longer ones 💁✋ that edit of hiccstrid at the top is something I made😊💁💕 I thought is give it a go 💋 I've been Workin on this one since yesterday. ✌️💕 but ya, it's done now.😋
Anyway... My crush and his gf just broke up😱😍 soo... Wish me luck!

Ok enough with that!
Please vote and comment a request!💕😊😘

Love you tons!😍😘
Xoxoxo💋✌️

-
Madi 👑💞👸