Shut up, I love you.

"Astrid," Hiccup (16) asked his girlfriend one day, "Why do you even like me?" He looked down, and fiddled with a leaf he found on the tree that was above the two of them.

"Well, first of all, I don't like you, I'm in love with you, Haddock." The blonde girl smirked and kissed him on the cheek.

"Ya, but... I feel Like, I don't really... Deserve you..." Hiccup dropped the leaf.

"Babe, your so amazing, and adorable, and kind, sweet, funny, handsome, cute - shall I go on?" Astrid flashed a small smile.

"But your so perfect, and I'm... Well, me... Surely you deserve a more strong Viking, like Snotlout or -" Hiccup was talking when Astrid finished for him.

"Guess what, idiot? I'm madly in love with you! And if you have an issue with that, then too bad! Because the only time I'll stop loving you is when Fishlegs loses weight!" Astrid and Hiccup let out a little giggle when she said the last part. (A/N it's supposed to be like "I'll do that when pigs fly" ;) just lettin ya know)
"So, as I was saying, I don't care if your not what is supposed of the "perfect image of a Viking", I'm In love with you, Hiccup. And I don't care who knows." Astrid pulled her boyfriend into a tight embrace, and kissed him passionately.

"I love you too, milady." Hiccup smiled wide.
"Oh shut up..." She blushed a deep pink.

"No! It's true! I'm in love with you! I don't care who knows!" Hiccup laughed, imitating Astrid.
Astrid giggled a little, then became a little more serious.

"Babe. I hope you know that your the only person in the WHOLE world that is aloud to interrupt me during my axe training, and uh, that's pretty special." She giggled and pecked hiccups cheek.
"I love you Astrid... And I guess I am pretty special if I can inturupt your axe training," hiccup laughed.

"I'm so glad were In love."

AUTHORS NOTE💁💕👑

Ok so this is super short... And really bad...😁😁 but I felt like I had to update and stuff. So btw, I have a dentist appt today because I think I have a cavity 😭😨 it hurts sooooo bad😩😫. Also, after school, I'm going to my friend's older sister's cheer showcase at her college. So, that should be fun I guess.

OK ENOUGH WITH MY BORING LIFE! 😶😐
Please leave requests for stories I can do!! 💕I'm running out of ideas. Also, please vote!😊💋
Leave comments if you like it or not!💁 I love you all tons!💕😘😊
Xoxoxo💋😍