Chapter One

When it is night. The light flickers and the murderer strikes. You need to know who it is. To survive....

Chapter one the game begins

"Hey James.." Mary looked at him. "what? Im busy so hurry up," said James. Mary turned around. Upset about James'reaction, she really liked him and did not want to annoy him. She knew that Faith was staring at her. Her idiot friend who always obsessed about Mary's love life. The girl looked disappointed. Mary walked up to her. "and? How did it go?" she asked. "not good. I don't think he's into me." Mary answered. She did not know what else faith could have tought happend. Then faith would say the one thing that would change her live forever:"hey, I saw this ad for a circus, it costs a few dollars. Not much" she looked exited. "okay, I will come." she didn't want to go, but she knew that her friend wasn't going to stop until she did. "anyways. I got to go. You know.. Homewo- you mean you need to draw? Faith Interrupted her." kinda.. "Mary continued." and I need to feed my cat." she turned around and walked to her locker. Grabbed her stuff and went home.

When she got home she Immediately went to her room. Opened her laptop and searched for that circus. It really was cheap. Mary grabbed her phone and texted Faith:

Looking for word to the circus trip! It looks fun!

She sat on her Bed and did her homework, then she grabbed her drawing tablet and started doodling some poses of her cat. Then an unknown number called. Who was it? She answered. "hello?" she was wondering. Who was it? "Mary? It's James. Would you like to hang out sometime?" she could not believe it. It was James. Asking her out! "sure! I would love to hang out. When?" she put James on speaker and grabbed her agenda. "maybe? Next Saturday?" James answered. "okay! See you then!"