13

"James, look.." mary pointed at a faint lighting the corner of the closet. He stepped inside. He didn't care that his shoes where covered in blood. He grabbed the flashlight and shone it at the light. There was a girl. Well, she looked like she was 15 or something." hello? Who are you. And what are you doing in this house?" the girl looked at him. She was scared.  "it's okay, come with me," mary offered. She grabbed the girls hand and helped her out of the closet. They went upstairs.

After a few minutes mary came back, without the girl. "I borrowed her my bed. So she can get some rest," she explained. James Wanted to go upstairs and question her, but he saw the way Mary looked at him. And he decided to wait a while.

He went upstairs to the girl. "okay, I have a few questions for you. First off what's your name?" he asked her. She looked at him. "g.. Grace.." She muttered. "okay," James continued. "Grace, why are you here? In this house? And who was that body in the kitchen closet?" he realised that the girl started crying. "I.. I.. I don't know. The body in the closet. She's a friend of my sister who died... 5 years ago. I was in there for 5 whole years. Then suddenly she died. So many people died.. But.. I'm happy my sister is gone. She was a murderer. In cold blood she murdered 6 people. "