12

"No!" Misty's body was laying on the ground. "no..." She slumped through her knees next to her sisters dead body. Suddenly everything went black.

"grace? Grace!" she heard jades voice. She opened her eyes. Where was she? She looked around. "Jade? Where are we?" she looked at her sisters friend. "the kitchen closet...." grace stood up and pushed against the door. It didn't budge. She realized what had happend. They got trapped..  She noticed blood dripping down jade's neck. "you're hurt!" she looked around for something to put on the wound. "no, I'm fine!" Jade answered.

"if we are trapped.. That means.. That means that.. That Samael The killer was.."

"grace! Are you awake? I hear some guys outside!" grace woke up. It had been 5 years. Jade's wound never fully healed and they ate one piece of food a week.. Most of the food was rotten. But better then nothing.. Right?

They where starving.. There was only one piece of Moldy bread." hey! Maybe there is some more food up on The shelves!" Jade grabbed a cardboard box and used it as a Stool. "be careful!" grace looked at jades neck. It suddenly stared bleeding. Suddenly jade fainted. She fell on the ground and the there appeared a puddle of blood around her. Very quickly the floor turned red. 'no..' she whispered. 'we are the only ones! We need to survive!' she sat next to jade. 'come on... We can do this.' she cried. Suddenly she heard footsteps coming towards the door she threw one of the sheets over jade and hid. She heard a thump. Then the door opened. "hello? Anyone here?" she stayed quiet. She did her best not to cry. She had spend five years with only jade. How can she die? It was too much..

She blacked out.