14

"six?" Mary stared at the girl, grace. And what about the body we found in the closet? "she is, well was. One of my sisters friends. She got.. Hurt. We where stuck there for 5 years. When the food was up, we noticed some bread on the top shelf. She went to grab it. Then she fell. Then you guys ca-" she got interrupted by a flickering light. Was it time already? They looked at the clock. No, it can't be.. Its 11 pm? How? The lights turned off.

When the lights flickered on. Everyone was in shock what happend? Did someone die? What was going on? "ehmm, guys? Where is april?" James looked scared. Mary immediately ran towards the bathroom. They searched. When they checked the bedrooms. They found Jake. "is he.. Dead?" James stuttered. Mary ran towards the bed. It was the same bed Austin was laying on. Jake was sitting beside the bed. Dead. They continued searching for April. Where was she?

Mary went to the kitchen to look there. "April?" she noticed that the kitchen closet door was opened. She opened the door. There was April. Lying on the floor In the corner. "April!" she sat down. "what happend?" she asked April. "I. I don't know. I.. The lights flickered and then suddenly I was lying in here." mary knew that she was telling the truth. "have you seen anyone? Like a murderer?" she stared at the girl. "no.. I.. I don't know. I don't think so.." She Tried to stand up, then she immediately fell to the ground. She had a huge cut on her leg. Mary helped her to get up. And they walked into the living room.