chapter 3*

Jasmine•••

I got to the beaming couple and Allison.

"OMG you girls have grown a lot" Luke said hugging us.

"What do you expect kids" Allie said crossing her arms while smirking.

" Back with the smartass sarcastic bitchy talk" Luke said smiling , then he glanced at me and smiled.

" Jasmine kiddo" Luke said hugging me again,while I just smiled and glance at the lady beside him,he noticed and smiled.

"Girls, I want you to meet my most precious jewel Chloe."

"Hey girls, Luke said so much about you both"

" Hello, am Jasmine"I said stretching my hand but instead she embraced me in a tight hug, does one a mother will give.

"And you already know am the famous Allison"Allison said with her famous smirk, while we all laughed and sasha also embraced her.

" Can we all go home now am stressed out"I said tiredly.

" Okay, Chloe you take them to the car while I get their luggages"Luke said grabbing all our luggages with ease...

¥¥¥

We all chatted about college and then about the couple marriage and some nasty bedroom talk that both me and Allie groaned, but what got my attention is what Luke said about my father,who appearently is out of country and will be getting back tomorrow morning..

I gat to get home, before those assholes at my house destroys it...also Luke also said something that also got my attention. My freaking stepsister is getting married.... that's a change... I mean it's not everyday you get to see a slut get married but I wonder who the poor soul is that has to be stuck with a slut...