chapter 22

Jasmine••••

I woke up to the sound of loud voices........ urggh
I sat up on my butt which by the way is feeling alot better all because of my dear husband , for the pass 2 days he has been secretly coming into my room in the night when he thinks am 'asleep' which am far from but I don't let him know ,he would rub some cream on my butt which by the way makes the pain reduce,so let just say he's not 100% a jerk maybe 80% but still am gonna get him for this.

I stood up on both legs feeling cramps all over my body cause of the fact that I have been laying on my bed for the past 2 days straight feeling bored out of my mind, Lia do bring my food and keep me company but all she talks about is someone coming back home I think someone related to Ryder,but I seriously didn't hear or get any info about the person she talk about..

I walked to the bathroom cleaning my self up and doing my business,then I exited my bathroom to my walk-in closet to pick an outfit but seriously I don't feel like wearing any of my clothes and since am planning on getting back at Ryder.....am gonna wear his clothes

Let me explain my plan if your confused , you see I know Ryder is always aroused by the sight of me and am glad I have such great effect on him even though he also have that effect on me, and 2 days ago when he spanked me I also noticed he had a huge bulge cause I felt it on my stomach hard when I was laying across his laps ,so generally my plan is to make he really sexually excited and make him suffer what I suffered by not getting a release,he would be so frustrated that he would have no choice but to apologise for what he did ,so that I can give him sexual release but come to think of it am I ready to be sexually involved with him, I mean I know he is a man whore but I can't deny the fact that my own frustration is also building up..

Urggh

I left my room and walked into his room, since I have been in the house for 3 weeks,I know every single corner of the house and each rooms ,I walked inside his room to his walk-in closet picking up a white button up shirt and a black sweatpant that says 'stop looking at my dick' at the front,I carried both clothes and hurry to my room wearing my black matching undies and then he's sweatpant and his white shirt which by the way reaches down to my knees ,so there's basically no need for the sweatpant but I know Ryder would be so mad if I walk around the house in nothing but his shirt and undies and to be seriously I don't want to pass through any of the shit he did to me as my 'punishment' ....

Anyway after dressing up in the shirt and sweatpant I took my hair band I tied my hair in a messy bun upfront on my head before looking at myself in the mirror trying to make the shirt and my hair look sexy and all on me before heading downstairs....
But seriously right now I need orange juice