7: Everyone Is Thinking About You

After eating the moth, not only did Legoshi's fur growth go into overdrive, but so did his desire for you.

He knows he's dreaming, but he can't help but lose himself in the fantasy. In the dream, Legoshi finds you asleep in only his t-shirt, laying mostly on your left side with your right leg bent on the pillow between your legs.

This sight is one of his favorites. Your beautiful curvy body with soft fur is all so inviting. His brain goes through all the scenarios he wants to do. The impulse to take command is going out of control. He must stay calm and contain himself.

But, does he want to? Does he want to be the good guy, or does he want to take what he wants? Does he take control and fill this primal urge he has building in him? Does he strip back some of the conservative thinking and feelings? This debate is truly hard to win.

Legoshi stands at the foot of the bed. Looking at what he wants. He slowly places his hand on your calf and rubs up your thigh feeling your warm soft fur. Your body moves a little with this new sensation. He gets to the top of your thigh and leans in to groom this sensitive area. His tongue making contact with you sends electricity through you both. He licks his way up the right side and down the left.

You have awakened from these licks and have placed your hand on top of his. He continues with a soft nibble of your beautiful flesh.

Your hand moves from his and you turn over, inviting him to what he really wants to taste. He create a path of sweet kisses until it is time for his tongue to move in.

Legoshi hear a loud exhale as his warm wet tongue presses your button causing a flinch and a moan but you quickly relax. He proceed to lick you up and down stopping on your button and swirling his tongue around before pressing it in.

"Please don't stop" He hears from you, each whirl and addition of pressure cause a moan to escape from you.

Legoshi slowly slides a finger halfway into your pussy just to tease you. Pulling it out and then sliding back in further each time until his full middle finger is inside you. He's glad he's filed his nails down. Your moans have increased as he applies pressure to your g-spot. He finds a rhythm quickly.

"Ah, Legoshi, Legoshi, Legoshi" you exhale. He loves to hear you sayhis name thrice. He knows it means he's the only thing on your mind.