9: Still Him

His cock twitched then surged in his bed. Previously useless and limp his cock now sprung to life and even in his sleep, he gained the strength to adjust his hips so his cock could expand more freely. It stiffened and sprung down between his spread legs and twitched its head against the side of the mattress. He unconsciously tightened his abdomen and forced more blood to his member.

He saw you enter his bedroom, instantly recognizing the look in your eyes. That morning your eyes were soft and full of joy, your kiss goodbye lingered and was gentle. Now, your look was angry and hot. Something had happened.

Walking up to him, you planted a deep hard kiss on his mouth and forced his lips open with your tongue.
"Bad day at school?" Louis attempted a joke while averting his glaze.

"You could say that," you whispered in reply while his head leaned in against your breasts. He felt the smooth fabric of your white dress shirt. He smelled the mixed scents of perfume and sweat. "Men are assholes Louis," you continued. "But you already know that. You're one of the worst offenders."

He could smell your anger.

"You are a most unfortunate fuck today," you hissed into his ear. "Ready or not, here it comes."

"Fuck," Louis exhaled. "What did I do?"

"Be quiet," you scolded him. "You talk when I ask you a question." Louis said nothing but looked up at you with apprehension. He was quickly flipped over, erect dick exposed. When did that even happen? He thought to himself.

"Do you know what this is for?" you asked as you swatted the intimidating member with your hand.

"To fuck," he said hoarsely.

"No, you idiot," you replied. "It's to please me. You just love to play with women don't you? Strangers, co-workers, friends -- it doesn't matter does it?" Louis was now soaking in the beautiful body before him. "You use us and then hurt us and leave us behind, hmm? Before you get tired of us, you fantasize about us. You want to feel us. Squeeze us. You want to own us like property, don't you?" your voice became a bit more urgent. "Fuck that. Absolutely not. Not me. Maybe your bunny let you, certainly your perfect species compatible fiancée will let you. But not me. Your dirty omnivore fuck toy."

"That's not how I think of you!" He panicked to explain himself. "I love you! I value you!"

"Stop lying," you whispered sweetly. "Wasn't that the rule? Besides, I'm still pissed off and you're still just an animal. So, tonight you'll just be an object." you grabbed him by the antlers.

You rubbed yourself against him to get yourself wet and make him harder again. His arms circled your smooth back.

You grabbed him with your hand and shoved yourself into him. Your fur brushed against his thighs and he gasped once he was fully inside you.

He was laying on his back; you were leaning over him, your tits bouncing in his face while riding him. You weren't loud but intent, short, tight strokes up and down. He closed his eyes, put his hands on your hips, felt you going faster and faster on top of him. Back in reality, he was writhing in the sheets, pushing himself harder into the bed.

He brought his hands to your shoulders and pulled your chest to his mouth. You moaned,a bit tired now, wriggling against him. Him feeling your pussy all along him in ragged strokes, driving him wild, was no punishment. He went to flip your onto your back, wanting nothing more than to really rail you, fuck the hell out you and make you both come.

For a second it seemed like you'd let him, but you put your hands on his shoulders and straightened your back upward, became turning your hips in tight circles that made him almost lose it, him growling with desire as you began to move faster and faster.