16: The One Where Melon Cross-Dresses

As Legoshi was fighting Riz, Pina was tied up and Louis was attempting to leave the Shishigumi, you were having sex with a serial killer in a dress and heels. It was funny how priorities changed when you'd decided that you wouldn't just 'go with the flow' any longer. You didn't have to worry about anyone dying. Just yourself.

Melon was wearing a bra and panties, black with red frilly edges, smooth silk. His non-existent breasts were padded by rolled up stockings, which were hidden by the lacy edges. If you admitted it, he looked very sexy and feminine, with long legs and a slim waistline. You wondered if Melon really was interested in this, or if he just saw it as an even trade.

His rising cock answered for you.  It raised the dress up so much that you could see his testicles and ass peek out from the dress.

As you pulled down the panties and pushed up the dress you were greeted by oozing pre-cum and a desire to put it into your mouth. You gave it one long lick before speaking. "This is the smallest dick I've had in my life. I don't even know why I bother."

Melon felt that new feeling of sexual arousal boil inside of him. He couldn't believe he had lived his life without this sensation. He might have said that he wanted you gone, but in reality if you ever tried to leave, he'd keep you with him by force.

"I should cut it off..." You pondered the thought as Melon sat back on the bed. "Oh, better idea! Bite it off and eat it!"

"Honestly, not a bad idea. But you'd have to share with me." Melon winked at you as you licked a little more and got acquainted with the taste.

"I wouldn't. You're disgusting." You laughed. "Is your dick an herbivore dick or a carnivore dick? Honestly, it's the worst of both worlds."

"How so?!" He laughed and pulled you onto the bed, beneath him. His cock was throbbing now as you dragged your nails along his arms harshly. He had thought that you might wear these clothes, but it was turning out to be more unexpected and more fun the other way around. Now, he could look just as sexy as you and just as raunchy as that tasteless stripper. Her heels were only just big enough to fit. Melon figured he really did have an herbivore's body.

"Carnivores, in my experience, which honestly isn't much, are so large and girthy. Herbivores, although slimmer, are more apt to fuck around and are better with what they have. Not relying on their size. You're like a virgin herbivore. You don't know how to use what little you have!"

"Ah, but I'm willing to learn!" He laughed as he plunged himself inside of you. "All for the expense of the most delicious meal ever!"