First Day of Work

((Midoriya's Point of View))

Today the class and I were heading to our first Weaponry class with Dabi as our teacher.

"Dabi reminds me of...like a older patchwork Bakgou. Their fighting style is similar and they both have tempers." Sero was saying.

When we got there, we heard not talking- but singing. 

Why are they singing?

Kirishima shushed us and we slid open the door a little. Hawks and Dabi were slow-dancing around the room. A phone on the floor was playing music without the words. Their voices were intertwined like the perfect symphony.

"Beneath the sky~ It's black as diamonds" Hawks voice was high and sweet

"We're running out of time. Don't wait for truth to come and blind us. Let's just believe the lies~" Dabi's voice was deep and smooth

"Believe it, I see it! I know that you can feel it...No secrets worth keeping ...So fool me like I'm dreaming~" When they sang together it was phenomenal. Dabi pulled Hawks closer to him. Way too close. Are they dating?

"What are you extras doing?" A voice behind us nearly shouted. I yelped and the teachers turned toward the door.

"Nothing Kacchan! The teachers were singing and it was so sweet we didn't want to stop them." I stammered and everyone nodded.

Everyone moved as Bakugou went to see for himself. He paused when he saw Dabi and Hawks.

"What the heck?" He opened the door fully.

We went in the classroom. There were no desks. There was a closet and a mat. Its like a dojo. 

"Are y'all dating?" Mina asked. They were too busy covering their laughter to answer.

Dabi and Hawks let go of each other and went to do something. We sat on the floor as we waited. Dabi walked to the front of the class.

"Introduce yourself. Like a teacher would." Hawks waved him off

"Hola. I have no idea what I'm supposed to be doing. By the way, I'm Dabi"

"Dabi! That's not how you introduce yourself as a teacher!"

"I don't even like school. I'm considering why I even took this job."

"Mood. Anyway, anyone have any questions for him?"

Mina raised her hand.

"Hm?"

"Do you give homework?"

"Well, that's his decision but I'd rather not"

Mineta raised his hand. Dabi glared suspiously.

"Why are you giving me that look?"

"There's always one person that, when you see them you immediately dislike them. I've already decided I don't like you."

Hawks smacked him on the back of the head.

"You can't say that!"

"You already knew who you were dealing with." Dabi rolled his eyes.

"What's your question?"

"How does it feel being the son of a hero? All the popularity! All the girls!" Mineta was almost drooling.

"First of all, I'm gay. Second of all, my father is a sick bastard. Third, if you start drooling on the floor I'm going to kick you out because that's disgusting."

Shoto raised his hand.

"What?"

"Why were you and Hawks singing?"