Visitation

For the longest time I was told to follow every single rule to my best ability. If I failed even once I would have to confess my sins to the lord before getting man handled by my father. 

Now it seemed like it was duty to break every rule the lord had bestowed upon human kind. My father believes the reason behind my actions has to do with my friendship with Boun. I guess that's also what's empowering him to yell blessings while standing outside the apartment door. 

In between his chants I could hear him calling for me to get away from the demon before it's too late. 

Boun was sitting peacefully on the couch with his earbuds in, ignoring the existence of my father completely. I on the other hand was ready to throw myself out the window. Though that wouldn't even have much of an effect because the apartment is on the bottom floor. 

I approached Boun and sat down next to him. "Don't you think we should do something?" I questioned.

He glanced up at me before taking out his earbuds. "I can always call the cops but it's more likely that the other neighboring apartments have already called." He said, shifting to get into a more comfortable position.

"What! Boun he's my dad, we can't have the cops getting mixed into this!" I exclaimed nervously. 

Boun shrugged his shoulders. "I'm not gonna call if that's what you want but I'm saying with the noise he's making someone's bound to." 

I bit my lip in frustration, my eyes burning holes into Boun's face. "Then help me calm him down." I demanded.

Boun let out a sigh of frustration before nodding his head. "What do you even want to do? That bastard's not gonna listen to any word we say, especially me."

"I don't know! You're usually the one that comes up with ideas out of thin air!" 

"Not in these types of situations Prem." 

I folded my arms over my chest and held in a groan. This is just getting irritating. Father needs to leave or what Boun said about someone calling the cops will happen. 

"Wait, didn't you say he does this sometimes? How'd you get rid of him before?" I questioned Boun. 

His dark orbs met mine, holding eye contact in complete silence. It wasn't until a loud bang from the door did we break the gaze we had shared. 

"Father you've gotta calm down!" I yelled out to him. I wasn't expecting it to work but the banging suddenly stopped as well as the blessings. Everything was quiet.

"Looks like your old man lost his voice, hopefully it stays gone." Boun said, running a hand through his hair. I didn't even bother to get mad at him for dissing my father. He has every right to hate the man. I mean he did just stand at his door accusing him of being a demon.

I plopped down on the couch beside Boun. The cushions hugging me comfortably.

"Any ideas for dinner tonight?" I asked. Boun turned to me a big smirk plastered on his face.

"I've got one."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello! I know it's been awhile. I don't really have an excuse besides that I was lazy and kinda lost interest, but I have an idea for the story later on. I'm gonna keep writing this but don't be surprised if the updates take forever. Remember I don't follow a schedule when updating. Hope you enjoyed this short chapter :-)