Inside your Mind

"Huh?"

"Well, I guess since you said you didn't mind you would be okay with it." Boun's voice seemed to echo in my head. Be okay with what? I still wasn't really getting what he was talking about.

"You can even choose the way you want him to go." He chuckled, "Prem you can even pitch in if you feel like it. Just imagine your father's face when he sees you!"

My brows frowned as my mind raced, trying to think about what he was telling me. "Hold on Boun, what are you even talking about?" I asked.

Boun's happy mood quickly dwindled once he heard my question. He scanned me up and down.

"What did you mean by saying I know?" He took a few steps towards me and crossed his arms over his chest.

"That's not really important right now. What the heck where you talking about?" Boun stayed very, very, silent. The atmosphere of the room seemed to darken just slightly.

"Boun!" I yelled. I could feel the tears working their way up as I started to put the pieces together. The red stain, the defensive attitude, and his rude comment about my father. "Tell me what you meant!"

It wasn't until Boun looked directly into my eyes did the tears start to pour out like mini waterfalls.

"I thought you said you're okay with it." Boun mumbled in a low voice.

"Okay! Okay with you wanting to murder my father and joke about me joining in! What the heck is wrong with you!" I had completely lost my cool, and Boun was the reason why. "I'm leaving until you get yourself some mental help! Geez, maybe my father was right about you being a demon."

I was about to turn around and head straight out but I felt a bruising grip on my arm instantly. "You can't just leave me! Not after all I did for you!" Boun's voice cracked as he yelled at me to stay but it was all white noise to me. The fact that he was obviously excited to stop my father's heart beat was just... disgusting.

"Can you let go of me, I think it's time to go back to my father." I glared at him, trying to pull my arm out of his iron grip. This only made him tighten his lengthy fingers around my thin wrist, keeping me in place.

"Prem if you'd just let me explain!"

"There's nothing to explain, you psycho!"

"Just fucking listen to me!"

"I'm not going to listen to a weirdo who wants to slaughter my father!"

"So you're gonna leave me!" Boun suddenly pulled me towards him with a great amount of force which I didn't know he ever possessed. This sudden action made me stumble right into his chest. "Don't leave me... please." He spoke softly in my ear.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! Sorry that this chapter is so short and that I took forever to update. Also, I'd like to thank you guys for complementing my story, it means a lot to me and I'll definitely continue this story. Even if I take a long time to update don't worry because I promise I won't just abruptly end the story. Please understand when I take forever to update my works. Again, I'm really sorry for this chapter being as short as it is. Thx for reading One Poisonous Touch 😊