What do you Mean?

My thoughts were taking me places far too out of my comfort zone. Just the way he had looked at me and spoke those words led me on to something I of course knew was impossible. 

For a split second in all the time I knew Boun, I had just doubted our friendship. I had thought Boun was trying to mention me to have dinner, but...with me as the meal. Like why would you do that Prem! Why would I even think that?

Lately I've been very investigative when it comes to Boun. The red stain, the male magazine that was definitely his without a doubt, now this stupid comment that only added on to my confusion and curiosity. 

I'm honestly starting to think Boun might not be straight. That magazine probably wasn't used for reading, if you're getting my drift, plus the comment he made with dinner just fueled my fire. 

That red spot could have been a sign from a secret lover which was why he got so protective and annoyed about my questioning because his lover is of the same sex. It fits together perfectly.

My mission is to reassure him that I'm a proud supporter of that kinda thing. I was raised religiously but that doesn't mean I despise anyone for a feeling they can not control. Though I'm one hundred percent straight I'll try my best to understand him cause that's what friends are for.

I don't know if I should let him know I've caught on or just keep my mouth shut. I have a feeling I should respect him and let him choose when he wants to come out of the closet but it might be a little hard for me. I'm not that good at hiding things especially when it comes to Boun. That guy can read me like a children's book. 

I'm also anxious to know about the type of person he's dating. Boun obviously doesn't fit the good boy stereotype and I'm guessing it's the same for the people he'd be attracted to. Hopefully it's not some gangster that's been arrested for violent actions or something. 

His boyfriend might really be a psycho that enjoys getting into crazy fights. That could explain what the red stain on the shirt was. If the shirt is Boun's boyfriend's then it might be blood from someone that he beat up. I'm starting to put his whole mystery together! I must really be a genius.

Though, if he has a boyfriend I don't understand why he would make such a flirtatious comment towards me. Well I guess it wasn't flirtatious because he really did have an idea for dinner -which ended up being some type of meat with noodles- but it was the look in his eye. I have no way to describe the way he looked at me other than perverted.  

Boun and his boyfriend might be going through a rough patch if he's trying to get into my pants. I mean why would he come after someone that's not even your type? Though it doesn't really bother me since I know we're friends before anything else and he wouldn't actually be attracted to me. Gay males don't just fall for every guy they see. That should be common sense by now.

I rubbed my temples as I thought of what I should do. It's not like he'll hate me for finding out before he can tell me, right? But the thing about Boun is that if he wants to hide something he'll hide it. He's not gonna tell me his sexuality unless something triggers him to do so. 

"What should I do?" I groaned, not even realizing Boun was in the same room as me.

"Do about what?" He questioned, tilting his head to the side in confusion. His hair falling over his right eye just slightly.

A million warnings went off in my head about what I should say and do. It took me a few seconds before I decided that I should just come clean.

"Boun...I know." I said nervously. Hoping that he wouldn't get defensive and start another argument. Instead I was greeted with a sigh and a very blank look.

"So you know. I guess it couldn't be hidden forever...you're not afraid are you?" His voice was very flat and emotionless, almost like a robot's.

"What! No! Why would I be afraid? It's okay, it doesn't bother me." I said, smiling up at him.

A smile grew from ear to ear on Boun's face as well. "Really? You're not even gonna run away?" 

"Boun there's nothing to run away from. This doesn't change who you are." 

"So... you don't mind then?" 

"Mind what?" 

"If I get rid of your asshole dad next."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! I tried to lengthen this chapter more than my previous ones cause they seemed kinda short. I think it's medium length so I guess it's okay. Also sorry if there's any grammar mistakes or spelling errors I went back and checked but I have a feeling I missed a few. Thx for reading! 😊