𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 [elegiac]

━━━━━━ UNCOVER ;┊paradise in your eyes             ✧・

━━━━━━ UNCOVER ;┊
paradise in your eyes             ✧・

⚠️ SPICY

the first week passed with plenty of laughable moments and midway on the second week. training really got serious with y/n's strictly passionate side. friday movie night was cancelled and saturday gaming is too. what else would y/n ditch for the sake of acknowledgement? even rei felt the need to intervene...intervene in an enticing way. to exploit y/n's fondness towards...abs, he supposes it not a problem for him.

"that sounds amazing, l/n." kaoru smiled. rei stood on the opposite side and y/n sat in the middle of them. this morning hisaki allowed them to use a recording studio, for y/n to experiment in making music. using an audio workstation isn't easy but for y/n, she can manage with enough devotion. on the other side of the glass, adonis stood in front of the recording microphone with a pair of headphones.

"it does. do you guys think it needs a touch of a...dj vibe? i find djs cool myself." y/n giggled. kaoru brushed a strand of hair behind her ear. "try it out. we'd love to hear it." he would be lying if he said he wasn't worried for her health. rei glanced at the clock. he checked back on y/n. she was far too occupied to notice rei has something up his sleeve. telling adonis to prepare singing once more, rei took this chance to gently touch kaoru's shoulder for a mere second.

kaoru's lips parted and he saw rei take yet another glance at y/n. he knew it...and he's quite jealous. though, he obliged to allow rei blow some steam off should y/n fall in his venereal trap. "a-ah, all this is getting me hungry. you don't mind if we get a snack at the cafeteria, do you, y/n?" kaoru asked, tenderly. "sure but i'll be staying here." she answered. her e/c irises still fixated on the workstation and her arms crossed under her chest.

"no worries." kaoru motioned adonis hurriedly to exit the room with him. thats when adonis immediately remembered that 'secret plan' his senpai has to help y/n loosen up. albeit he doesn't know what on earth rei has planned for her, he trusts this will go swell on their parts. rei does feel guilty for lying to his face but...it couldn't be help. a little sensual excitement isn't so bad, right?

"i'll come with you. apologies, y/n." adonis slipped off the headphones before jogging out the room to join up with kaoru. "we'll be back soon." kaoru winked at rei for good luck and left with adonis. y/n rubbed her face in exhausted, until realizing the black haired man is still here. "you're not going with them?"

"oh dear...you don't seem happy about my being here." rei false whine didn't surprise y/n. "in fact, it seems like i'm more of a bother. that wounds me."

"not at all!" y/n quickly assured, smiling up at him. "i've just had one helluva long week. i don't mean to come off as rude or anything."

"please do not concern yourself with that. i merely hope our worrying reaches you." rei took y/n's hands into his and softly pulled her up. she stood up, although a bit unwillingly. while she didn't know where he was going with this, she frowned upon the mention of the boys filled with concerned for their precious producer. she came back to her senses abruptly when rei traced his knuckles gingerly on her right cheek. "hey-"