7. 🔪

Alexander ~

I was bound to leave, but I wanted to know why the blonde girl even showed up to her house and why she was involved with Rose.......maybe for some morning sex, did you not see the way how Rose was dressed, she had little left to for the imagination I gained in my head.

An hour had gone by and I saw this other individual that walked up towards Rose's home. I analysed the brown skin that glowed nicely from the summer sun's glare. The small breeze made her black curly hair wave gently, walking as if she had a few bottles to drink before she left. She wasn't wearing a lot to cover up her rounded ass in the short denim shorts and she had on a yellow strapless crop top to go with it as well.

I should've saw this coming- I really should've. Her yell made me jump in my own damn car- how can someone in such a small package be that fucking loud?

Bringing my binoculars close up, a pissed of Rose came opening the door- probably not happy with the brown skin girl's outburst....and my can I just say how fucking hot she looked in the orange summer dress she had on. Rose's caramel skin blended nicely with the shade of the dress as it hugged her curves and gave her the extra push she needed to show of her cleavage and the other tattoos that decorated nearly all of her skin.

That was short lived as the door slammed and I sighed wanting to get a good look at her once more.

I decided to stick around as I noticed the three of them looked like they were bound to go of somewhere nice.

And like I said, they all came back out, hopping into the blonde girl's with the air balloon breasts into her pink Cadillac. I couldn't take my eyes of how beautiful Rose looked in her orange dress, I had to savour the moment for longer by taking out my phone very quickly to take a picture of her- I would use my camera, but I didn't have it along with me at this time.

They took of couple seconds after, giving me no choice but to follow them to their destination.

They drove with the windows down as I couldn't help but appreciate how beautiful the sun glowed on Rose while they were blaring out some sort of big bass music. The dark skin girl also looked radiant as well in the sun too...but that's not the girl I have my eye on today.

********

I had to make myself unknown as they arrived at 360 Cafè. It wasn't as busy as I thought it would be, but I still had to make myself invisible. By the looks of things, I could get busted by Rose if she even catches me watching- well looking out for her. Rose doesn't look like no dummy whatsoever and her friends.....well except for the blonde-the blonde girl looks confused....as I was saying, they look like they would cause a scene on my ass.

Luckily for me, I had a spare hat in my car to cover up all of my long curly hair to avoid being noticed. My tattoos are going to have to make do, but I doubt Rose actually had the time to memorise all of my tattoos in one go.

I took myself into the Cafe and watched for where Rose and her friends would be sitting, lowing my eyes at the three with my sunglasses on. I went over to an empty secluded area, getting a good view of Rose especially, sitting myself down.

Amelia- Rose ~

"You need to get a man!" Ivy expresses as we seated down in the chairs

"That's literally what I said to her an hour ago!" Jess agreed

"No Jess, that not what you said. You basically told me that I was missing out on dick action and should be taking hints from you" I rolled my eyes

"And that too- you look tense, you sure you don't want me to stretch you out....." Ivy joked about as my eyes got wide, before I sighed deeply

"Girl please, if we were the only two people in the world and I wanted to get that orgasm, I'll do the fuck myself!"

"Fine....." Ivy looked at me up and down ".....my tongue game won't be as good as your finger game- whatchu think Jess?" Ivy turned her head to her

"I don't know, like I've never actually tried getting licked out by a girl-what?" Jess looked genuinely confused as I put my two elbows on the table, face palming myself as Ivy was too distracted at Jess's chest

I don't understand, how does Jess not even see these signs?

"Look imma go up and order- tell me what y'all want quickly or I'm ordering without y'all...and Ivy make sure you give me the right amount of money, I know you have money stop trying to act like a broke bitch please...."

********

"I know what app you should use..." Jess spoke with a mouth full of food in her mouth

I waited for her to chew the rest of her food before she carried on her next sentence "You definitely need to get this dating app, plenty of fish..." the way I wanted to laugh "it's literally the best dating app you can find!"

"Jessica....you use your dating apps to find a match mate, just to bed his ass, how do I know that you know that this would work for me?" I asked her

"Well I use it for different reasons, so you use it for different reasons..." she explained "you want a man right, not a fuck buddy...." I shook my head "...well write on your profile for what you're looking for, I'll even help just for a little bit of spice-"

"No, I'm good" I gave her the eyes to stop her from talking as Ivy worked up a snort while chewing on her food

"Umm no Lia, I think you're gonna need Jess's help because your love life at the moment......" Ivy laughed

"What about my love life, I know it's nonexistent-"

"Yeah....that's the point...." Ivy continued

"Well that's not my fault the right guy hasn't come for me as yet!" I defended my love life

"Well the last thirty five attempts we gave to you, one of them could've been mr right, but you have a habit of scaring them off" Jess said

"I don't think scaring is the right objective-" I paused "- if I can spot red flags in a man as soon as he sits down and struggles to answer my questions, he ain't the one for me!"

"But Lia, your questions be questions that are way too god damn straightforward...." Ivy pointed out

"That's the point.....I rather be lonely for the rest of my life than drive myself to an early grave over some nigga that failed to treat me right."

"Well.....please do take in count of plenty of fish if you're still looking for a good man...." Jess snidely said "it's free......" she cheesed at me