distracted and Confused

Distracted and Confused

Your POV

You loved Rem, but you don't think he loves you too. So you told him that you loved him, he did not say it back. You then asked him, he said "i love you, y/n." You were confused but you went with it anyway. Then Rem started talking AGAIN. "-but. but- you don't love me back."

You said "what?" and you saddened. "I love you more than anything."

He shook his head and said "You love someone else I know this." You said "what who"

he said "Gerard"

I asked who that was and then when I found out I said no I am not. 

"I didn't even meet him how would I love him?"

"You just met me too and you love me," he said.

"but thats different I met you. I never met him so thtat is not fair that you say that." I started crying. "please rem I promise Im not i promise."

"are you sure"

"yes im sure I love you and you are the best I just think you are confused."

Rem said "and I think you are distracted. from me. And I dont really like it."

"and???" I said.

Rem suddenly sang a song. He said "you should be in a band" to me. (I realized he was testing me.)

"no! you should youre so much More talented then me" I said but then I realized that that is not true.

"Wdym, y/n...." rem was confused.

"I said that you should be in a band, not me. I dont deserve it." Rem rose an eyebrow. "oh- wait."

"yeah..."

then i hugged Him because I didn't know what else to do and I felt bad. I hate being distracted, and I guess confused too.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Dont ask I was tired when I wrote this.