you bastard (2-last part)

AUTHORS NOTE:
Hi guys I am sorry to say this but it will be the last part of this book bc its not getting lots of views and I keep forgetting anyway

sorry that I didn't make a title page 4 this 1

Your POV:

"Your welcome" said Seb.

You both nodded at eachother and than left your seperate ways (u went to look for remington, the one u loved)
eventually you found him alone at the park crying.

"Hey Remi" you said. He looked at you and cried more "what are u doing here I dont feel like talking to ppl rn"

"Im sorry." you said. "I- I didn't mean to do all of this stuff to you. Its all my fault I am super sorry. I love u Remington pls know that"

"its ok, Y/N. I shouldnt have yelled at u" remi said "Im really really sorry"

"Its okay Rem I said this already I should be apologizing not u"

"I love u Y/N, ya ik it's kinda surprising but I do. And I will not let u marry my brother bc I dont want to hurt him like this. U will tell him that u cant get married to him."

"okay" I said.

After you told em he said "u think I didnt know u loved rem? and that u kissed seb? Im not dumb, u know that right?"

"Em-"

"It's ok Y/N. Ik u didnt love me already" he gave me one last kiss and then said "goodbye, I will always love u, something u wont return back to me but thats totally fine. now go and get my brother u deserve him. I just want u to be happy. Nothing better than the one u love being happy ya know"

"thank u em" you hugged him and went to rem

Rem and you loved each other and soon got a house together. 

THE END

Author's note 2:
I just wanted to say this book was a rlly fun journey 2 have with all of u guys and ik it didnt get lots of views or anything like that but Ik one day that it will. Im sorry 2 say that this book is now done, u can request other people for me to make imagines of tho! Just comment down below I will happily do that person.