chapter 18: misato vs rogue eva

Don't own anything

Author pov:

(Song starts playing)

Misato behind the controls of gundam hi nu custom is picking a good fight against non pilot eva, she was ecstatic excited the first time she step in the battlefield.

" if only shinji can see me to do this " major thought a sorrow of loosing him was devastated till gendo picked out drake burns a mystery american ace turned eva pilot.

Eva grew extra arms misato pulls out beam arm sabers cuts them before they stretch & grabbed her, eva growls in anger ran towards the deadliest mobile suit.

Misato: fine i'll play by your rules

She activated NTD mode dropped her beam magnum & charged at her both has clasped struggled to pushed at each other, gundam psycho frame start to light up like a Christmas tree.

She kicked into over drive & headbutt eva, punched it in the stomach sending him flying across the city landscape.

Timeskip:

Blaze came to the bridge try to the misato to stop fighting as misato continues to bashed the eva,

(Something like this)

Blaze: i knew this is a bad idea tell her to stand down

Amuro: " he's right maya san "

Misato continues to bash it. Drake & asuka where called off, amuro deployed fin funnels cased in triangle box, misato got back her senses.

Blaze: " misato misato are you okay? "

Misato: " blaze kun ..... yeah i i'm okay angel destroyed "

Song ends Epilogue:

Asuka sees drake getting out his old flight suit.

Asuka: baka drake we need to talk

Later