chapter 19:

Don't own anything

Drake pov:

I woke up getting my flight suit ready looking down at Asuka langly soryu my girlfriend i placed my dog tag next to her i walked out of the apartment.

Amuro is waiting for me leaving my car behind, i remember we had that talk the other night.

Flashback.

" can you promise me one thing drake
Please come back alive your the only person that is left for me "

" i'm hard to kill don't worry .... "

" please don't think like that your sounding alot like me baka yankie "

End of flashback.

Drake: sir you think this " char "  person is alive

amuro: dogas that attacked last time no mistaken gendo ikari my theory is working with him

Drake: imagine those working together

Amuro: i'll give you a quick brief infiltrate the compound & just dive bombed & get out fast that way our MS units will secure the base.

Timeskip:

Angel named zeruel

(Playing in the backround)

Eva 2 phenex pink eva blaze's gundam asuka grit her teeth trying fight (this time not using her machine guns like in the manga)

She missed the blade but only grieved the evas's shoulder

Asuka: " AAAARRGHHHH BAKA DRAKE WHERE ARE YOU😭 "

Houka: major reinforcements incoming IFF code confirmed its a f22 raptor

Zeruel was hit behind hard in a large explosion f22 appears

(0:46 only)

Other fleet appeared amuro in his nu gundam followed behind, drake sees the battle damage eva 2 he missed the angel's attack beam flying at unbelievable speed misato was shocked that the USAF stealth fighter easily dodge the beam.

He circled around eva 2 to get her attention asuka gasped in happiness.

Asuka: " drake my love YOU BETTER HAVE A REASON WHY YOUR LATE "

Drake: << seele & neo zeon where devious than we imagine, they used the window drive half of our forces away so that thing get the window opening i'm here & pissed off >>

Misato: << pilot drake land immediately will .... >>

Blaze: " scratch that sweep pea the landing area is compromised. Drake you got our warhead in YOUR weapons bay right used that against its core "

Maya: AT Field you do that you will blow us all up

Bright: " don't worry its a penetrator we have ways of destroying it my fleet use missile barrage "

Drake flew past eva 2 she gives him cover fire blaze gives her his beam magnum aims at in the middle

Beam pentrated the AT field breaking it through drake lined up a shot the warhead got out of there right before its attacks whipped at raptor's tail fin earning asuka gasped.

Angel is destroyed eva 2 ran through the mushroom fire seeing the raptor loosing altitude drake ejected out of his seat putting his gasmask on in case of radiation levels he felt large hands catched him.

Asuka: " got your darling get inside "

Theme ends Epilogue:

Inside the kneeled down eva 2 drake & Asuka sitting there waiting for a call to comeback she turned off her eva to save power.

Asuka: so he's still there

Drake: we been duped

Asuka turned on the cam seeing the f22 wreckage

Asuka: sorry about your plane

He chuckled

Drake: baby is just a aircraft they many others like it

Asuka turned off the cam sat up grabbing his collar made sit on her seat & straddled him kissing him for a few minutes they heard misato's voice.

Misato: " save it when you two get home blaze rita san & mari san are on their way to get you thanks for coming back at such a short notice burns "

Nothing to say

Later