office | 7

Kuroo paced around his office. his mind was all over the place. the bed head barely did a fraction of his work, he was exhausted and was on a empty stomach except for about 3 cups of coffee.

yeah, you could say he was a mess. Kuroo was still worried about Kenma. he didn't know why but he knew that Akihiro was planning something. he seemed interested in the blonde.

but, it wasn't just that that was messing with Tetsurou. it was the fact that his feelings for his secretary was growing every single day.

Kuroo likes Kenma. in fact, the very first time he saw the boy, he knew something was special about him. that sounds really cliché but it's true. it started off as just admiration but soon, it grew to feelings.

that's the reason why he asked Kenma specifically to fake date him. but he couldn't tell him, the boy clearly didn't like him anyways. Kuroo sighed for the thousandth time today and sat down.

ever since Akihiro came to the dinner that was only supposed to be with his parents and Kenma, he felt all weird. he was nervous. he wanted to protect Kenma at all costs.

what did his brother want? Kuroo groaned and buried his face onto his hands.

Kenma, was in fact also a mess. he squeezed his eyes shut. the blonde tried reading the papers he had on his desk but his mind wouldn't cooperate with him.

his thoughts were filled by his boss that he is now fake dating. at first, he absolutely hated Kuroo's loud and chaotic personality, Kenma didn't understand how he managed the business. but he grew to love his boss' quirks.

he shook off the thoughts. literally. he physically shook his head and went back to trying to read the papers. he failed miserably. all he could think about was Kuroo.

damn it. the blonde knew this whole fake dating thing was a bad idea, it's messing with him. "This is stupid, what going on with you, Kenma? focus."

he laid his head down on to desk and tried to think of something else.

red, Kenma's favourite colour.

that's also Kuroo's favourite colour.

hmmm, apple pie?

Kuroo brought that for Kenma just a few weeks ago.

Kenma gritted his teeth in frustration. why did everything remind him of Kuroo? jeez he felt like a high school girl crushing for her first time.

he sighed and gave up, leaning back on his chair, he grabbed his phone. Kenma knew Kuroo wouldn't mind him slacking off that much.

he scrolled through Instagram trying to find something interesting. he was going to give up and just go back to work when a notification popped out on his screen.

unknown number

hey Kenma! this is Akihiro, can you meet me at the café near your office at 1:00pm? I'd like to get to know my brother's boyfriend y'know :)

Kenma stared at it and thought for a second. it couldn't be that bad right?

to: Akihiro

yeah sure I'll be there.

-

so this is a filler chapter but I promise that either the next or next nEXT chapter is going to be interesting!

also I have a new edit account on Instagram, please check it out (@x_hq.edits_x)

and I published a new Haikyuu oneshot book, please read it and dm me some suggestions and requests <3

BAIII I LOVE YOU SO MUCH

- Dennise