office | 9

Kuroo's eyes widened as he watched Kenma in horror. tears were threatening to fall out of the golden eyes and his screams were muffled by a gag.

the raven looked at his brother, "what the hell? why would you do this?!" he screamed. Tetsurou knew that his brother was not necessarily someone you would call a good person but never did he think that his brother was capable of doing something as cruel as this.

Akihiro ignored his younger brother's question and smirked. "30 seconds." there was so much words that Tetsurou wanted to say but nothing came out of his mouth. "29." he just stared at Kenma with fear, guilt, and anger. all he could muster up to say was a quiet "Kozume..."

a muffled "help" was heard from Kenma. Kuroo's heart ached at the sight. Kenma was helpless. Tetsurou couldn't help but blame himself, he dragged the blonde into this. it was his fault that Kenma's life was in danger.

"28"

Kenma was struggling but it seems as though the guy holding him had the strength of steel. "Tetsurou!" Kenma cried out as loud as he can but it still came out muffled.

"27"

"let him go. please let him go!" Tetsurou was begging at this point but there weren't any signs of guilt on his brother's face.

"26"

"he didn't do anything, please..." his voice cracked as he fell on his knees, crying.

"25"

a burst of anger overcame Tetsurou, making him stand up and punch Akihiro straight on the face in one swift move. his brother stumbled back a little. he wiped off the blood from his lip and looked at Tetsurou. "tsk, I was being too nice with 30 seconds."

"15." he started counting again. the younger one was hyperventilating and was having a panick attack. his mind was fogged up and he couldn't think properly. he grabbed his phone that was lying on the ground but before he can even open it, Akihiro spoke up. "dial one number and your friend dies." he said with a dangerous edge to his voice.

"jeez, even 15 seconds seems too long. maybe I should speed it up even more. would you like that?" he said to Tetsurou with a smirk evident on his face. the younger one didn't know what to say. Akihiro sighed, "no, that's too quick. I'd lose half the fun seeing you suffer slowly. 14"

Kenma has stopped struggling, he knew there was no point in it and that he will just wear himself down. he just sat there, crying. "Akihiro, what do you want? I'll give you anything just please let him go."

"13"

the older one tapped his chin with his finger repeatedly. looking as if he was thinking. "nah, I'd like to see you suffer first. you know, revenge purposes. ill get my prize later on."

"12"

"11"

"10"

"9"

Tetsurou can basically hear his own heartbeat. his emotions were overwhelming him really fast.

"8"

"7"

"6"

"5"

"Akihiro." Tetsurou said trying to get his brother to listen and stop

"4"

"3"

"2"

"AKIHIRO, WAIT!" Tetsurou screamed.

"1"

there was a loud gunshot heard before the call was ended.

-

I'm sorry for not updating yesterday. I'm starting online classes so please don't get mad if I don't stick to my schedule as well as I did before.

BAIII I LOVE YOUUU!

-Dennise