Chapter IX : New Challenger

Glory woke the next day at noon with a start due to a loud screeching noise. Looking at the golden one if they heard. Sure enough, the three headed titan heard as they were looking around, appearing to be vigilant of their surroundings.

The golden one growled before standing up, spreading their wings before letting out an almost deafening roar. Glory immediately stood up, understanding the gravity of the situation.

'A challenger already?'

Glory thought before spreading her wings as well, looking at the golden titan and letting out a call and wating for their command. The middle head looked at her and next thing he did suprised her.

'We shall engage in battle.' He communicated with her telepathically.

Glory looked at him directly in eyes before responding. 'As you wish, my king.'

And with that, the golden one took flight, Glory following close behind.

○•○•○•○

As they flew towards the source of the noise, the three headed titan pondered over the fact that the white sprite not only understood them, but can communicate with them as well. They can't help but wonder what else can the white titan can do.

"It would seem the white sprite has the ability telepathically communicate as well. How bizzare." Ichi mused, Ni scoffed at his brother.

"So what? I'm pretty sure other creatures can understand us, Ichi"

"I don't think you are getting the point, brother Ni. She answered through our mind, not all creatures are gifted with such ability." Ichi answered, ignoring his brother's rudeness.

"That is true! Not only that, she might be even able to understand our language, brother Ichi!" San exclaimed, excited at the idea of someone finally understood them.

Ni growled at San, before glancing at the white sprite. He scowled before looking infront again.

~~~~~

After hours of flying, the titans finally arrived at location of the sound.

Ichi looked down at the abandoned city before looking at the white sprite.

'Stay up here and come down only if needed.' Ichi ordered. The white titan nodded, 'As you wish, my king.' Before flying up until she was hidden in the dark clouds.

The three headed titan flew down before landing, the ground shaking as they did so. They looked around the deserted city, looking around for any attackers nearby.

Ichi looked at the source of the annoying sound while the other two waited for his command. Ichi observed the inside of the building for anything strange. He saw movement from a strange little creature from inside.

Ichi told the the other two to prepare for their attack. They fired a powerful beam at the same time, destroying the building and whatever is around it.

They stopped when they noticed the little human from inside the source, standing before them amidst the rain and destruction.

Ichi almost felt himself chuckle at the human's bravery and stupidity, Ni smirked knowing the little bug won't last long and San practically laughed at it.

Just as they were about to fire an another beam at the pitiful thing, they felt a stinging pain on their shoulder when a glowing blue light blasted them, sending them a feet away.

Wait, a blue light?

Their heads snapped towards the source of the attack, the only thing that could fire such an attack to them the little king.

Their crimson eyes widened at the sight of the little king alive. The rightful king loudly roared as he was approaching them, the false king hissed at him, paying no mind to his little comrades.

For this was battle between kings.

●○●○●○●

Hoped you guys enjoyed this chapter!
I'm sorry for not updating for so long, I've been busy.

Aight, we only have a few chapters left, thank you guys for reading and supporting this book and me. This was a great experience for a new writer like me lol.

Also, I am pretty sure the magi fandom is like dead but you guys can check ot my new story lol;

Red String of Fate

Don't mind my shameless promo, the first chapters are kind of introductions but it will progress.

Don't forget to vote and leave a comment! Stay safe!
                                                 ~Author-nim