Chapter 1 : First Meet up

* After you donated 5 Creatures to Tom Nook . He called his friend to come over to your island . You were so happy to see the mysterious villager.*

" Alright [Y/N], I need you to built Blathers tent . Place it whatever you want it to be . Just like the rest of the villagers." Said Tom Nook.

" Umm. Who Blathers?" You asked.

" Ah! Yes! Yes! Blathers is a dearest friend of mine. He is coming to the village tomorrow!" Said Tom Nook.

" Oh ! I so excited for Blathers to come !" You said .

" Yes yes same here. Now go built his tent." Said Tom Nook.

* You rushed out the tent and place the Tent next to the Plaza . You went to Tom Nook to tell him that you were done . He was happy and sent you back home . You laid down on your Bed and rest .*

* It's the next morning and you Rushed outside to see a tent already built .*

" Oh boy ! Can't wait to see Blathers!" You said .

* You entered the tent to see a cute little Owl *

" Hoot Hoot? Are you [Y/N]?" Said Blathers.

" Why yes!" You said .

" Oh jolly Good! I want to say thank you for donating creatures to me ! I was very excited to see all the creatures you sent me ! Well..Except for the bugs of course But thank you away!" Said Blathers.

" Your welcome ! So what is your goal on this island ?" You asked.

" Well you see I wanted to make a Museum However I don't have enough Creatures to be able to make the Museum . So [Y/N]? Can you ummm... Possibly donate to the Museum sometimes....?" Asked Blathers shyly.

" Why Yes! You are so cute when you get shy!" You said .

" Hoot Hoot!!" Blathers blushed .

" Well I am going to find Bugs , fish now ! Bye !" You said .

* You left Blathers tent. *

" Golly! She absolutely adorable ! I wish she is mine 0///0. Well maybe soon? Hoot Hoot?" Whispered Blathers to himself.

To be continued...........❤️