Chapter 2: Collecting Creatures

* You went outside of Blathers tent and started Collecting creatures. You caught 2 new bugs and 20 fish. You saw 3 more bugs and you caught them . You see a little mark on the ground . It looks like something was buried here.*

" What this? I don't remember burying anything here?" You said.

* You took out your shovel and dug. Only to see a Fossil.*

" A Fossil? What type of Fossil is it tho?? I will just release this butterfly... Where did it Go??????? * You saw that the butterfly already escaped.*

* You ran to Blathers tent and open the tent *

" Hootie Hoot ! Welcome [Y/N]! You caught any creatures?" Asked Blathers.

" Of course! But I had a question. Do you take Fossils?" You asked.

" Yes! I love messing around with Fossils!" Said Blathers.

" Then Here is all of my stuff!" You said.

* You hand Blathers your creatures !*

" Golly!! That all 25 Things I need ! Thank you [Y/N]!" Blathers said .

" Yup ! I took forever!" You said.

" thank You! You know I will try to figure out what to do for you!" Blathers said .

" Well. Blathers? Are you free on Saturday night?" You said.

" I am free!" Blathers Lied.

" Great ! I asked Tom Nook if there is going to be a meteor shower on Saturday. He told Yes. So I figured If you want to come see the stars with me ?" You asked.

" Of course I will go with you!" Said Blathers.

" Great ! See you soon!" You said .

* You walked out his tent *

* Blathers Pick up his phone and calls Someone *

" Hey Celeste? Can you come to the island on Saturday night ?" Said Blathers.

" Sure Why?" Said Celeste.

" I uhhh... Have Date with my crush . And On Wednesday is were the Museum is finally done . And I need someone to watch the Museum!" Said Blathers.

" Okay okay ! I will come on ONE condition. You tell me how the date went ! And you tell me if you Guy Kiss. OwO." Said Celeste.

".....Fine . Anything for my Sister ." Said Blathers.

* Blathers hang up his phone and Thinks of a plan to make this "Date" Good.*

To be continued.........❤️