Chapter 12 :A Lovely place

* You wake up from you hospital sleep to see blathers on the chair snoring and Celeste cuddling with her pillow . Blathers opens his eyes to see you awake *

"Ah-Good morning [Y/N], Did you have a good sleep?" Blathers asked.

"So..this wasn't a nightmare after all.." You said .

"...Do you feel okay ? Do you have a headache?" Blathers asked .

"No,No,No! I am fine. I am just so worked up after what happened.." You said .

" Well the doctor pulled me out when I was asleep saying You can get out from the hospital!" Blathers said.

"Uh. Good morning everyone!" Celeste said as she starts to wake up.

"Good morning. So What time is it?" You asked.

"It's...WOW IT'S 12pm! We slept all morning!" Blathers said.

"Blathers...We are owls..I can understand [Y/N] but You? What wrong with that?" Celeste said .

"Because at 12:30pm The doctor is coming back to check on her!" Blathers said.

* Blathers and Celeste quickly back there thing and Blathers took your stuff too. The doctor walks in to asked if your ready to go . You said yes. You got up like a happy person . The doctor told Blathers and Celeste to leave the room while you got dressed . Once dressed , The Doctor asked if you wanted a wheelchair but you said no. You , Blathers , Celeste walked out to see Tom nook , Isabelle , Orville , Wilbur , and a Person who looks like they own a garden or at least likes plants!*

"[Y/N]! Welcome back !" Orville said as he run towards and gives you a big hug.

"Aww thank you!" You said.

" Hello! Thank god your okay ! Here have a teddy bear!" Wilbur said after giving you a teddy bear .

" THE BEAR TOO ADORABLE 😍😍!" You said as you cuddle the bear .

" [Y/N] Do you remember anything about what happened? If so it's best to tell me and the others." Tom nook said.

"..All I can remember was me being stabbed and Blathers holding me...But I think that will be fine. As long as I don't remember the problem my life should be good!" You said with a smile.

" [Y/N]! You want some toast !" Isabelle said as she hands you a plate of toast..

" aww Th-" You we're cut off by Isabelle pulling you closer and whispering.

" I knew Label was coming for you. I failed to stop it before this could happen. I didn't expect her plan to happen but You could been protected..." Isabelle said as she let's go if you .

"I Don't Understand this...What is Isabelle saying? Did she know? Is She the mastermind behind this?!? You know what calm down. Don't cause a scene.Calm down." Blathers said in his head .

" Okay everyone let's have [Y/N] see her surprise from Leif.!" Tom nook said as he calls out that mysterious person.

" Hello! I am Leif ! You must have been Scared during your experience but fear not . I have a lovely place for you and your friend over here ( He points to Blathers ) . You will love!" Leif said as he signals you to follow him.

* You being to walk.*

" Hey [Y/N]? What was Isabelle talking about?" Blathers whispered

" I don't know but it sound creepy and out of the Ordinary." You said.

" We have arrived!" Leif said as he opens a flower colored curtain to reveal a lovely pond nexts to a waterfall . The Cherry blossoms trees look beautiful and the a Curvy white Bridge that leads to a lovely glass house that cover in Veins and filled blossom Roses.

" If you want to leave just asked me where the exit and I will lead you there!" Leif asked.

"This is very peaceful." You said .

" It's so beautiful!" Blathers said.

"Hey blathers? Do you want to go to the Glass house?" You asked .

" Of course!" Blathers said.

* You and blathers walk over the curvy white bridge and into the glass house . There Many books . A little pink covered Table . And a balcony behind the house . You and blathers look at the books and talk about there favorites. Leif watches from the distance.

" Sooner of later that Owl might propose. Some day.." Leif said to himself .

"Blathers look at the water!" You said .

* Blathers walks up to you to see a lot of Koi fish swimming around happily.*

" [Y/N]..I love you." Blathers said as he pulls you closer to him .

" I love you too Blathers." You said as you got closer .

* You both kissed but realized Leif was covering his eyes .*

" Sorry Leif 😅" Blathers said .

" That Okay! It's love isn't it ?" Leif said.

* You and blathers look and the pond and the garden . So many roses and so many Cherry blossoms. A cherry blossoms petal lands on you head and blathers takes it off from your head.*

" Aww seems like the flowers like you too." Blathers said.

* You start to blush *

"Aww ! That means I am a lucky [girl/Boy] !" You said.

* You and blathers finally Decided to leave and Leif helps you and blathers out of the garden. You and Blathers walk out and kiss each other goodbye and went on your own path.*

To be continued......💖