Chapter 3 : Counting Stars

* You waited all end of the week . It's Saturday Night. The Day of a meteor shower . You heard someone knocking on your door.*

* You open the door.*

" Hey [Y/N]!" Said Blathers wearing a Brown suit .

" Oh Hello . What Brings You He- OH WAIT! It's a meteor Shower today ?!?" You said .

" Oh I guess You forgot . Well Do you still want me to go with you?" Asked Blathers.

" Yup ! Why Don't you come Inside And sit down on the couch for a bit while I get ready?" You asked .

" Of course." Said Blathers.

* You lead Blathers into the couch . You went to your room and change.*

Blathers P.O.V:
"This house is so Beautiful. It's calm and relaxing."

" Okay this is my  chance ! I going to make this fun! And confess to [Her/Him] near the dock !"

" I hope it turns out well."

Readers P.O.V:

* You walk into the Living room . You see Blathers face turn to Normal to Blush red In a Second. You wore a [F/C] [Dress/Suit] with Jewels.*

" Wow Your S-So Beautiful!" Said Blathers .

" Thank you * Blushes* You said .

" We should Go outside now ." blathers said.

" Ah yes!" You said .

* You and blathers walk out the door . You lock your door and start walking around. You saw so many shooting stars . You wished with Blathers. Blathers asked you to follow him in the dock. You follow him .*

" So blathers? Why did you want me here?" You asked .

" Well [Y/N]. I been having a huge crush on you...Since We first met My heart was beating out of my chest . I want to start a relationship with you but.. We only just met and I want to ask if..You want to start dating me? And maybe we can soon be Official? But it's okay if you reject it . It's just a ummm...Question." Said Blathers as he trying to cover his face.

" Blathers...I-I-I... I feel the same way about you. I just kept hiding it from you ." You said .

" Hic..Hic...Hic...Do you mean that? Your being honest right?!" Blathers said as he began crying .

"Of course I am Blathers . I love you Blathers ." You said.

* Blathers pulls you in closer to him . Way to close and hugged you. You hugged back.*

* You and blathers saw the last star . You and blathers went to your house . You asked him if He wants to do it again soon.*

" Yea of course! I love you [Y/N]!" Blathers said.

" Great! See you soon!" You said.

* You told him goodbye and closed the door . Blathers went to the Museum seeing Celeste a little bit mad but also a little bit Curious.*

" Hey Cele-" Blathers Was Cut off by Celeste.

" YOU DIDN'T TELL ME THAT TONIGHT WAS A METEOR SHOWER!!?!?" Celeste Yelled.

" Listen ! I am sorry. Look Since You managed to watch the Museum on your own . I guess I will tell you how my date went..." blather Sighed.

" Yay!" Celeste swirled.

* Blathers Told his little sister what happened.*

" That great and all but did you kiss her ? Or did she kiss you?!?" Celeste Questioned .

" No.. But Soon!! I promise [Y/N] for a next date !" Blathers said .

" Good ! But this time I want to see [Her/Him] ! For a sister approval!" Said Celeste.

" Umm I don't know . I will asked them BUT! You must behave your self !" Said Blathers.

" Blathers.. you know I can behave myself. But sometimes you talk to mu-" Celeste was cut off by blathers.

" I STILL TRYING TO CONTROL IT !" Said Blathers.

"Okay Okay jeez... don't start freaking out now . Well It's time for you to get some sleep. Come on go to your room." Said Celeste.

* Blathers Walks to his room.*

".... Why?? Can't I stop thinking about [Y/N]?!?" Scream Blathers into a pillow .

" You know what ! Maybe I should try for a kiss?? Maybe?? IDK!? *Sigh* I hope [Y/N]. Doing fine ?" Said Blathers.

* At your home.*

" Hehehe Blathers and I are dating! Well not officially but I super happy! I wish I can find a perfect Couple Hango- WAIT! Maybe the Museum!?! As in a Tour!" You said.

To be continued........❤️