Chapter 5: A Art Museum?

* After the party you decided to go to Blathers to see the new art room. You walk inside the Museum, Blathers sees you and hugs you.*

" Hello! [Y/N] how was your day today?" Asked Blathers.
" Great when I hear your Voice!" You told Blathers.
"Hehehe~" Blathers giggles cutely.
"I am here to see the art Museum. I can't wait to see it !" You said .
" Why not we go together?" Blathers asked.
" Sure!" You said.

* You walk upstairs together. You and Blathers never forgot the night when he confessed he actually love . You Were so Happy that night So was Blathers. You made it to the entrance of the Art museum.*

" Ready~?" Blathers asked While holding his hand out to you.
" Born Ready!" You said taking Blathers.
* You walk inside.*

" WOW! It so pretty!" You said shocked.
" Not as pretty as you." Blathers said.
* You blushed.*
"This feels so relaxed.. like I am in my own private room." You said.
" You like it?" Said Blathers.
" I don't like it... I LOVE IT!" You said.
" So now I accepted works of art." Said Blathers.
" Say? Where did you get the painting you donated? Said Blathers.
" Like I said before ? Redd?." You said.
" Oh dear... Well [Y/N] .. Redd is know for scamming a lot of people .... and trying to seduce them into buying a fake art from him and being disappointed. Can you promise me to be careful when talking to him?" Blathers asked.
" Erased "Can" and replace it with "Will" cause I will be careful." You said.

" Thank you [Y/N]. Blathers said.
" Your welcome Blathers." You said.
" I am going to go now. Bye Blathers! Love you ~" you said to Blathers.
" Bye ! I love you too ~!" Said Blathers.

* You walk outside of the museum and head towards your home. You open the door to see a Red Rose next to your bed with a note aside . *

Note:
" Hey [Y/N], I am glad you appreciate me dating you now. I thought you were going to reject cause the way I talk and act but you didn't care about the way I talk nor act. You love me the way that I was . And now I have enough Courage to say that... I love you! And I don't want to see you hurt or harm!"
                                                           -Blathers

Note ends

* You were crying a lot . You didn't know what Blathers really thought of you. You were crying tears of joy. You feel love completely. You never want to see him go.*

To be continued.......❤️