ㅁ1ㅁ

I have been sitting here ever since the horror that occurred last night. I was sound asleep. Until I woke up to a warm, no not warm, hot, scolding hot feeling against my body. My house was on fire. I could smell and see the smoke coming from under my bedroom door. I quickly got up and opened my window. Quickly I walked out onto the fire escape. My family had moved to Seoul last summer because it was closer to my cousin. My parents decided to stay in an apartment instead of a house because they were cheaper yet still in very good shape. Quickly I ran down the fire escape making sure to cover my head incase debris started to fall from the sky. As soon as I had made it to the bottom I was greeted with paramedics putting me on a stretcher to rush me to the hospital. They wanted to make sure I hadn't inhaled to much smoke. On the way to the hospital I kept thinking.

'What happened? Where are my parents? Eomma, Appa please be okay.'

I sat on the hospital bed waiting for any word on my parents. Sadly I didn't hear any new until I woke up the next morning.

The Next Morning

I woke up in the hospital, the same place I have been since last night, a nurse came in and checked on me with a solemn face.

"Hello, I'm just here to check on you, how are you feeling?"she asked.

"I'm fine, I'm fussing you have bad news to tell me?"

She looked surprised.

"Sadly yes, both of your parents died in the fire, do you know if their is anyone close to you in your family that is located here in Seoul and can adopt you?"

I sat there thinking, 'he couldn't take me in, he's busy with being an idol and his members, it wouldn't be fair to him to have to take care of me.'

"I guess you can call my cousin."

"What is your cousin's cell number?"

"His number is +82-**-****-****"I replied.

"Okay, I am going to call him now making him aware of the situation and such, alright?"

"Yes, also thank you for helping me."

"No problem."

A/N:
Hello! Yes I am doing another fan fiction, now my best friend coolcatishear let me adopt this story, so I'm slightly modifying what she already has and then when I finish what I have to work with I am gonna basically freestyle it. Hope you guys do enjoy this book!